Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":ymarxtxv said:
I'm seeing posts like "49er's are the better team But the Chiefs will win"
What ??? :shock: :34853_doh:
So how does that work?The better team wins the game in my book!

So we lost to the Boinkos and nobody told me? :)

uncle fester

Reaction score
I *want* the Chiefs to win because otherwise the 9er fanbase will be insufferable.

But my heart says 9er fans will be swinging by here in large numbers after a close win chanting 'Forever Faithful' or something, after years of radio silence. So, y'know, yay.

Chapow

Reaction score
IndyHawk":344xl7p5 said:

It's pretty common in sports that the better team doesn't win. It's called an upset, and upsets happen all the time. Go back and look at the final scores from any given week in the NFL last season and you will find upsets. Happens every week.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":24cf5udk said:
Screw the Niners!

Chiefs rule and Niners drool!

Sherm doesn’t need anymore rings!

Let’s go Frank Clark!

Lol.
I'd love for Sherman to get another Seahawks Super Bowl ring, though. :)

DJrmb

Reaction score
I had a dream that KC was driving down the field, last drive of the game, down by 4. They got to the 2 yard line with seconds left and the next play ran outside and the RB trucked Sherman as he fell forward for the TD. Nothing would make me happier than for Sherman to give up the game winning TD. If only it wasn't a dream haha!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Chapow":3qg68fko said:
IndyHawk":3qg68fko said:

It's pretty common in sports that the better team doesn't win. It's called an upset, and upsets happen all the time. Go back and look at the final scores from any given week in the NFL last season and you will find upsets. Happens every week.
True they do but usually in SB's the better team wins..
49er's better D/better Lines/ better coaching/tougher schedule/
better run game..Chiefs better Wr and better deep ball.. :roll:

TwilightError

Reaction score
Niners will win with a blowout. That is what dominating defenses do.

Obviously I will root for the Chiefs like hell, but this setup smells like Seahawks-Broncos.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Looks like the consensus is Chiefs 60 percent Niners 40 percent. Should be a good game...at least the Patriots are not in it..

DJrmb

Reaction score
I wish people would stop comparing the 9ers defense to the Seahawks Superbowl defense. They are good but they are not generationally good. They aren't even the #1 defense this year in the league, they're 8th in points allowed. The Chiefs are 7th...

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I think the 49ers will win by around 10 to 15 points. They are more battle tested and have a more complete team, while Kansas City has been starting slow lately and won't be able to come back against a much better defense than they faced the last two games.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2z3kiupn said:
I think the 49ers will win by around 10 to 15 points. They are more battle tested and have a more complete team, while Kansas City has been starting slow lately and won't be able to come back against a much better defense than they faced the last two games.

This is why I constantly say I'm not a football expert.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I too predicted about the same..
I didn't think about how the 49er coach forgets what got him
there..But I'll eat crow
Never again will I ever pick your team Marvin..
Got to listen to how great PM is because the D can't cover his
winging it passes :pukeface:

RedAlice

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":1hhtup4p said:
This " HOMER" looks at the big picture.

Both Defenses. Both Offenses.

Chief's have an explosive Offense . 49ers also have no problems scoring points.

Chief's Defense is not worthy . The. 49ers Defense is definitely worthy.

Soooo.... I see a Mahomes Offense with a mediocre run game trying to put up points against a very good if not great 49er Defense. A defense that will put pressure on him all game.

I see Kyle Shanahan working that 26th ranked CHIEFS Defense against the run and owning the clock.
And if for some reason the Chiefs find a run Defense then Kittle Sanders and Samuels come into play.

The Chiefs had a weak schedule. The AFC WEST. They beat the Texans and Titans in the playoffs. Another weak schedule. The Titans Defense is garbage.

Don't let the media fool you . They are trying to blow the Superbowl up as a great match up. That is their job.

Shanahan will work that Chief's Defense and the 49ers will have Mahomes running for his life.

49ers by 15.

I haven’t read or posted here much lately, it’s been a busy year and I moved to Dallas.

I see y’all have picked up some idiot baby Niner fans.

Oh joy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":2clafvmo said:
ClarkForTheWin":2clafvmo said:

Soooo.... I see a Mahomes Offense with a mediocre run game trying to put up points against a very good if not great 49er Defense. A defense that will put pressure on him all game.

I see Kyle Shanahan working that 26th ranked CHIEFS Defense against the run and owning the clock.
And if for some reason the Chiefs find a run Defense then Kittle Sanders and Samuels come into play.

The Chiefs had a weak schedule. The AFC WEST. They beat the Texans and Titans in the playoffs. Another weak schedule. The Titans Defense is garbage.

Don't let the media fool you . They are trying to blow the Superbowl up as a great match up. That is their job.

Shanahan will work that Chief's Defense and the 49ers will have Mahomes running for his life.

49ers by 15.

I haven’t read or posted here much lately, it’s been a busy year and I moved to Dallas.

Oh joy.

Yep. We gotta burp them and change their diaper too. Man it is a harsh life.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3jxoylm5 said:
ClarkForTheWin":3jxoylm5 said:

49ers by 15.

Oh joy.
Lmao..Alice! :irishdrinkers:

olyfan63

Reaction score
I picked the Niners after a coin flip came up heads. Great game! As I said, I was rooting for the Chiefs. It came down to Mahomes with the ball in his hands and the game on the line. The Niners and their pressure defense did get a couple turnovers, which I thought they would, and got 7 points from them. Niners were one turnover short. The Mahomes strip-sack fumble that somehow Mahomes managed to jump back on top of, that was a key moment. Even that 3rd down KC rushing TD that was reviewed over and over, if it's ruled short, and 4th down, who knows how it turns out... If that game were to be replayed 9 more times, it would be another coin flip 9 more times.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This never gets old
3cf50271869febb3f177a57ac2213a74.png