Why are 49er home attendance figures not being published?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Marvin49":1weqnrwa said:
Jeez...there it is again, criticism

:34853_doh:

u know what? its hilarious u would try to make us the bad guys. lmao. why are we to blame? u dont have to take anything here personally, or even respond to a thread like this, THIS IS BEING SEAHAWK FAN FORUM, if u disagree with us great! u dont think attendance matters or speaks volumes about your fans? well, we are surely in a position to disagree with u! especially considering all u seem to do is downplay your teams misfortunes and downplay our positives anyway.

this criticism u speak of is well deserved. there is a hope that u obtain some self awareness in realizing where you are, and how u are being perceived, PERHAPS based what u have written. hmmm... maybe its u, thats a wee bit overly critical in nature?

each day is a new day, remember that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":ir7dt8eh said:
Sports Hernia":ir7dt8eh said:
:177692: :34853_doh:
Boo frickin' hoo!

Do you ever get dizzy from all of the spinning you do? Just askin'!

Okay, I'll play stupid with ya. ;)

What in the world am I spinning? Go for it. Explain it to me.

The "you're spinning!" without any explanation of what is being spun is simply trolling.

And of course, I'll more than happily take that back and admit being wrong if there's any legitimate substance to your claim that I'm spinning something. Pick a team and go back and reconstruct the ESPN figures from the gamebooks. Go for it. If I'm spinning something it won't be even remotely hard to find.
You are good at playing dumb, that's what you do. When are you not spinning? That is the question YOU need to ask yourself.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3v5fm3fv said:
Popeyejones":3v5fm3fv said:
loafoftatupu":3v5fm3fv said:
If anything, the comments about the Niners are just a response to endless spin, because no one and I mean no one here is "worried".

Real question: what was "spun" in this thread we're posting in? Explain it. Support it.

Don't bother. "Spin" has long just become the stock response when they don't have a better one. Nothing is being spun because we aren't even addressing anything Niner related. It's just what they do.

"Sky is Blue"

"Nice spin Marv"
Nice to know the tag team champions of spin are still together. Congrats on that Melvin!

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Returning to the original subject: Why are 49er home attendance figures not being published (by ESPN) ........ I think "Jay-Dog" provided the clearest explanation.

Jay-Dog":3w0rk060 said:
BzPx3XlCEAANRgU.jpg:medium
SOLD OUT!

images
SOLD OUT!

Ccec3286 e50c 4d2f 9317 d421d39d21c4 500 SOLD OUT!

Levis Stadium 49ers SOLD OUT!

Great answer. I am compelled to give "Jay-Dog" :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seatownlowdown":1tgngsp1 said:
Marvin49":1tgngsp1 said:

u know what? its hilarious u would try to make us the bad guys. lmao. why are we to blame? u dont have to take anything here personally, or even respond to a thread like this, THIS IS BEING SEAHAWK FAN FORUM, if u disagree with us great! u dont think attendance matters or speaks volumes about your fans? well, we are surely in a position to disagree with u! especially considering all u seem to do is downplay your teams misfortunes and downplay our positives anyway.

this criticism u speak of is well deserved. there is a hope that u obtain some self awareness in realizing where you are, and how u are being perceived, PERHAPS based what u have written. hmmm... maybe its u, thats a wee bit overly critical in nature?

Self awareness is something that Melvin and his tag team partner severely lack, and have no hopes in finding anytime soon.
They are so self UNaware, they forget where they are posting most of the time.

They think just because everyone over on the Denialzone buys their BS and 49'er propaganda, that everyone will here. They are trolls of the worst kind.

It's pretty pathetic on their part actually.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I used to feel inferior when watching 49er games but then my betamax broke and i was ok again.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":306oidju said:
I used to feel inferior when watching 49er games but then my betamax broke and i was ok again.
LOL, though I bet Melvin and Popeye don't see the humor in it however!

Ruminator

Reaction score
The only time Levi Stadium will reach capacity is when Seahawk fans fill it up in 2016 for Super Bowl 50. :D

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Ruminator":qfb3wssy said:
The only time Levi Stadium will reach capacity is when Seahawk fans fill it up in 2016 for Super Bowl 50. :D

:thirishdrinkers:

Marvin49

Reaction score
seatownlowdown":2wfz9z35 said:
Marvin49":2wfz9z35 said:

I like how you only included the part of my quote that you could argue with in order to stand on a soapbox. I wasn't objecting to criticism. I was responding to a particular criticism. What's even funnier is that I was making the point that I post differently BECAUSE this is a Seahawk fan forum and your response states that as if it's something I don't know. It's like you didn't read my post and simply picked out the words that were easy to argue and posted on THAT.

That's pretty typical BTW...skipping the message simply looking for key words. Problem there is that it's totally transparent and obvious.

On your topic there tho (see I did bother to read your post) about fan attendance...I'm not the one making some sort of a comparison about our fan bases and I'm not making any excuses (even tho peeps say I'm spinning...not sure what I'm supposed to be spinning tho).

All I'm asking is if you have a team with a real shot at winning back to back championships, why are you making some point about the fan base of a 7-8 team. Niners are currently the vanquished. You won this round. What's to be gained by trying to make a point about a fan base. Is it really simply a "we are better fans then you"? That's it?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":35wu0h1k said:
seatownlowdown":35wu0h1k said:
Marvin49":35wu0h1k said:

I like how you only included the part of my quote that you could argue with in order to stand on a soapbox. I wasn't objecting to criticism. I was responding to a particular criticism. What's even funnier is that I was making the point that I post differently BECAUSE this is a Seahawk fan forum and your response states that as if it's something I don't know. It's like you didn't read my post and simply picked out the words that were easy to argue and posted on THAT.

That's pretty typical BTW...skipping the message simply looking for key words. Problem there is that it's totally transparent and obvious.

On your topic there tho (see I did bother to read your post) about fan attendance...I'm not the one making some sort of a comparison about our fan bases and I'm not making any excuses (even tho peeps say I'm spinning...not sure what I'm supposed to be spinning tho).

All I'm asking is if you have a team with a real shot at winning back to back championships, why are you making some point about the fan base of a 7-8 team. Niners are currently the vanquished. You won this round. What's to be gained by trying to make a point about a fan base. Is it really simply a "we are better fans then you"? That's it?
:177692:
Sigh. The victim card again, all be it buried in your usual word salad Melvin. Oi! :34853_doh:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":2cd7vzrm said:
seatownlowdown":2cd7vzrm said:
Marvin49":2cd7vzrm said:

I'll help you out Marv. As Seahawks fans, the past couple years have brought on hatred of all things niner. Up til this season, the niners were a challenge which makes it really enjoyable to watch their crash. For some of us, watching the niner implosion runs a close second to the great things happening for the Seahawks, so any time we get to point out the bad for the niners, we enjoy it.

This weeks game has been hashed and rehashed and kicking kittens isn't a lot of fun so we turn back to niner bashing. It's not our fault that the niner organization is making it so easy for us and so difficult for you. Having you around makes it THAT much more enjoyable because we get almost immediate responses.

I'm sure some day in the distant future your team's fans will be able to do the same to us, but for now WE get to enjoy this.

P.S. Baalke is still the niner GM so Seahawks fans will have last laugh for years to come.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":26uz743c said:
I used to wonder why the Hawks couldn't be a great team like the Niners and then Ford gave the 5.0 Mustang fuel injection and I forgot all about it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin.

You used the word "worried" did you not?

Yet you post here, claiming that you can't stand the BS, that you are compelled to respond and you have reported that in communication to the DenialZone at some point in the last 2 seasons have you not? Do you deny this?

Do you remember claiming you were done with this board, only to return within 48 hours?

You are the one who used the word "worried"..

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3mds1hkk said:
Marvin.

Yet you post here, claiming that you can't stand the BS, that you are compelled to respond and you have reported that in communication to the DenialZone at some point in the last 2 seasons have you not? Do you deny this?

Do you remember claiming you were done with this board, only to return within 48 hours?

Come on Loaf.

Do I deny sometimes being astounded by some of the BS here? Nope. Thing is tho that I say that stuff here too.

Of course I remember leaving and coming back. Why does it matter?

"Worried". Sometimes it's exhausting to have every word parsed when it's clear what I mean. All I'm sayin is why do people here care that fans do or don't attend when the team is out if contention. Do feel like the superior fan? Good for them. I'm glad they have something to make them feel good about themselves.

I just think it's funny that they need to when they have a team that may never again be as good as they are right now and possibly on the verge of back to back titles, something that is extremely rare.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":mw3krlmh said:
loafoftatupu":mw3krlmh said:
Marvin.

Come on Loaf.

Do I deny sometimes being astounded by some of the BS here? Nope. Thing is tho that I say that stuff here too.

"Worried". Sometimes it's exhausting to have every word parsed when it's clear what I mean. All I'm sayin is why do people here care that fans do or don't attend when the team is out if contention. Do feel like the superior fan? Good for them. I'm glad they have something to make them feel good about themselves.

I just think it's funny that they need to when they have a team that may never again be as good as they are right now and possibly on the verge of back to back titles, something that is extremely rare.

At least here, I don't see Seahawk fans wishing for Alldumb or Willis to get hurt. I've seen nothing but class about the Bowman injury here. That kind of thing sucks. You want to beat an opponent at full strength. Meanwhile, over at the DenialZone, you get morons like Young2Rice hoping Richard Sherman is paralyzed on every play. All class, that one.

taco40

Reaction score
Jville":gtvs94vn said:
[Why are 49er home attendance figures not being published?

Link to NFL attendance chart provided by ESPN >>> [urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance[/urltargetblank]

There are just a few technology glitches that have to be ironed out. They're going to need to spend another $0.5 billion to upgrade the servers that collect information from the turnstiles. This will be a much easier fix, however, than the complex operation of growing grass inside a non-covered arena. Apparently the Kentucky bluegrass has an identity problem. :les:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":3vtps5o7 said:
loafoftatupu":3vtps5o7 said:
Marvin.

Come on Loaf.

Wow... that's a lot of presumption Mel. That makes them feel good about themselves? They "need" to?

As I stated earlier, it wouldn't have likely even been mentioned if there wasn't any Niner fans here running advertisements for the venue at the start of the season. Hey! Did you know there is an app?!?!

No one "feels" like a superior fan, these guys are 12s and there is no feeling about it.