Why we shouldn't echo national experts' opinions on our QB

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Meh, let's just see what he does on Sunday. One game at a time.
I just think that we all have to be patient and see how it plays out. Geno has done some really good things and i expect that to continue. but there are a lot more games to be played and defenses will adjust lets see how he handles that and lets see how consistant he can be through out the season.

Its the same as the improving D, I expect this D to be much better the deeper they get into the season cant judge the D as a final product right now as well cant judge Geno and the O as a final product right now. We just need to be patient and see how it plays out..

Just my take

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, still 13 games left. So much can happen. First month was outstanding, but there's still plenty to find out. It has been a nice surprise so far.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yep, still 13 games left. So much can happen. First month was outstanding, but there's still plenty to find out. It has been a nice surprise so far.
But it wasn't just this first month, he was doing it as Wilsons replacement last year also and kept us close and almost pulled out a few while he shook the rust off.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He won a single game against the worst team in football. Come on. I appreciate how he is playing, but my goodness.
It's not "hating" when you just want see how he does against VERY good defenses. How did he do against the Niners? They literally didn't score a SINGLE POINT on offense.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He won a single game against the worst team in football. Come on. I appreciate how he is playing, but my goodness.
It's not "hating" when you just want see how he does against VERY good defenses. How did he do against the Niners? They literally didn't score a SINGLE POINT on offense.
Wins aren't a quarterback stat.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, have you decided he's the answer for the future? After 4 games?
I'm not SAYING that you are claiming it. I'm asking your HONEST opinion right now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dude, I've been praising him the last 2 plus weeks. Why do I constantly have to say the same thing over and over again to you? All I'm saying is I WANT TO SEE HIM DO IT AGAINST GREAT DEFENSES.

Anyway, have a great weekend. Go M's, Go Hawks!

Last edited: