Why your team sucks

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Cowboys one. I could only find last year's so far. I've got a couple of Cowboy fans I want to send that one to.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Maulbert":36rmz7yz said:
Sarlacc83":36rmz7yz said:
Can we please get back to having fun at another team's expense instead of this all too serious nonsense? It's a game; stop taking it so seriously. Series like Why Your Team Sucks are good (hilarious) fun and smart reminders to just relax.

Unfortunately, unless it was a typo, there won't be any new ones for a week.

I think you are right. That would explain why they started running so early this year.

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score

What has always sucked: Every year we do these previews, and every year the Giants are the hardest entry because they are never, ever, ever different. They still have Eli and Coughlin. Can’t one of them just DIE? That’s what it’s gonna take for them to finally go away: some horrible bus accident that lops Eli’s head clean off, with his mouth still open, his face still looking like his mom made him try on a shirt he doesn’t like.

This was lol worthy.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Maulbert":1uvp1msq said:
They're back! Minnesota Vikings today.

Been waiting all week for the return, especially since it's Drew's team.

Oh, and what happened last night in the HoF game? Exactly this:

Third down: Completed pass just short of the sticks

Fourth down: Failed dive play featuring your worst running back

You can set your watch by it.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
I gotta admire your spirit, Rex. Whatever the facts are about the Rams and their future, fandom is rarely based on fact, it's based on passion, and you have seem to have that in spades.

Rex

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":le75nxgk said:
I gotta admire your spirit, Rex. Whatever the facts are about the Rams and their future, fandom is rarely based on fact, it's based on passion, and you have seem to have that in spades.

:th2thumbs:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I see the regular season is about to start the smack talk smells so good in the morning. Rex, you have kutzpa I like it.

Question for you? You going to stick around after week one? I believe Pstime will after week two but he has Erin Rodgers and you have Nick Foles....

Rex

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2npg6hsm said:
I see the regular season about to start. Rex, you have kutzpa I like it. Question for you? You going to stick around after week one? I believe Pstime will after week two but he has Erin Rodgers and you have Nick Foles....

I'll be here barring another 3 month time out. :141847_bnono: I dropped Direct TV after they made my blood boil for the last time so I'm going with Game Pass so I won't see the game until after the sunday night game ends. Which means sometime monday morning for me to either serve or eat the crow. :0190l:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":6y0c3ge0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":6y0c3ge0 said:
I see the regular season about to start. Rex, you have kutzpa I like it. Question for you? You going to stick around after week one? I believe Pstime will after week two but he has Erin Rodgers and you have Nick Foles....

I'll be here barring another 3 month time out. :141847_bnono: I dropped Direct TV after they made my blood boil for the last time so I'm going with Game Pass so I won't see the game until after the sunday night game ends. Which means sometime monday morning for me to either serve or eat the crow. :0190l:

You won't be serving crow around here and if you're like most, you won't be here to eat it either.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rex":1qozjkht said:
MizzouHawkGal":1qozjkht said:

Excellent. You've learned one of life's most important lessons, "a man must know his limitations".

FYI keep as you are currently and I see no 3 month timeout in your future.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":3beem1o0 said:
Rex":3beem1o0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3beem1o0 said:

You won't be serving crow around here and if you're like most, you won't be here to eat it either.

You should know by now that I'm not common. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1kcdyqqf said:
Rex":1kcdyqqf said:
MizzouHawkGal":1kcdyqqf said:

Excellent. You've learned one of life's most important lessons, "a man must know his limitations".

Indeed I remain handsome and resolute in the ascending fortune of the St. Louis Rams. :0190l:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":3r603x7u said:
rideaducati":3r603x7u said:
Rex":3r603x7u said:
MizzouHawkGal":3r603x7u said:

You should know by now that I'm not common. :th2thumbs:

I think I heard the same spouting on the "Who will cover the Rams" thread from 2013. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70155 Haven't seen either of those rams fans in over a year and the one that started the thread left on Sept 6th of that year never to be heard from again. Like most, they disappeared after the regular season started 1-3 for the rams.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":e7594efg said:
MizzouHawkGal":e7594efg said:
Rex":e7594efg said:
MizzouHawkGal":e7594efg said:

Indeed I remain handsome and resolute in the ascending fortune of the St. Louis Rams. :0190l:

I would like you to stay around, as I think the more Rams fans the better. As the season gets going it gets better. Also, it annoys me when Rams fans suddenly go away during the season.

However, do you think you could slow it down on the emotes?

Your'e making a mockery of that red thing.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also just saw your post re dropping Direct TV. You can internet see most games - if you want links PM me. I've been doing it forever.

Also, feel free to join the Hawk live chat here - they are pretty fun to chat w during the games. I thnk they post a link.

RedAlice

Reaction score
rideaducati":yqrrx1oq said:
Rex":yqrrx1oq said:
MizzouHawkGal":yqrrx1oq said:

Ducati!!! I actually took the time to look that up, btw. I prefer riding a Harley, but to each their own.

How about you challenge all Rams fans to tell YOU what they think after Week 3? smile.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":187af89z said:
rideaducati":187af89z said:
Rex":187af89z said:
MizzouHawkGal":187af89z said:

Ducati!!! I actually took the time to look that up, btw. I prefer riding a Harley, but to each their own.

How about you challenge all Rams fans to tell YOU what they think after Week 3? smile.

I don't know anyone that actually gets to "ride" their Harley. Most of the time I talk to guys that own a Harley, their Harley is either in parts in their garage or at the shop getting worked on. I prefer to ride and don't really want to wrench on a bike...But yes, to each their own.. Next bike will be a Yamaha or Honda.

I have to get all my ram fan ribbing in BEFORE the season because they all seem to disappear rather soon after the season starts every year. After that, it's not really fun to rib them because they have lost hope already. Week 3? I don't think many will last to week three, but I'm all for it.