Wild Card Chances......

hawknation2018

Reaction score
pmedic920":1vgwsame said:
So, as of the end of today?

5th Seed?

Yup, 5th seed.

Seahawks want the Redskins to lose at the Eagles on MNF to close out a good week.

sutz

Reaction score
hawknation2018":ve85kqui said:
pmedic920":ve85kqui said:

5th Seed?

Yup, 5th seed.

Seahawks want the Redskins to lose at the Eagles on MNF to close out a good week.
Yeah, Lambs clinched today, so 5th is the best we can do. Need to keep winning though. It ain't over yet.

D

DomeHawk

sutz":jedo8ay2 said:
hawknation2018":jedo8ay2 said:
pmedic920":jedo8ay2 said:

5th Seed?

Yup, 5th seed.

Yeah, Lambs clinched today, so 5th is the best we can do. Need to keep winning though. It ain't over yet.

Definitely not over yet, but from that 0 and 2 team that looked so lost it is pretty remarkable to be sitting where we are today.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
sutz":3b8r32hd said:
hawknation2018":3b8r32hd said:
pmedic920":3b8r32hd said:

5th Seed?

Yup, 5th seed.

Sure would be nice if KC would clinch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

hawknation2018

Reaction score
pmedic920":3q8p5su5 said:
sutz":3q8p5su5 said:
hawknation2018":3q8p5su5 said:
pmedic920":3q8p5su5 said:

5th Seed?

Yup, 5th seed.

That’s probably not going to happen. Chiefs are only one game up on multiple teams. They have to play the Ravens, Chargers, and then Seahawks. They barely beat the Raiders today.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1vh5g5vo said:
pmedic920":1vh5g5vo said:
sutz":1vh5g5vo said:
hawknation2018":1vh5g5vo said:
Yup, 5th seed.

That’s probably not going to happen. Chiefs are only one game up on multiple teams. They have to play the Ravens, Chargers, and then Seahawks. They barely beat the Raiders today.

Throw the Raiders game out the window, records mean nothing when they play each other.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2b6u8rzt said:
rcaido":2b6u8rzt said:
Wow so far so good!

Panthers lose
Packers lose (great elite play by Erin again)

Bears & Giants doesn't really matter anymore...

Eagles need to beat the Redskins tonight & it would be huge. As long as we beat the 49ers!

A Seahawks win and a Vikings loss would complete a PERFECT Sunday.

My Edmonton Oilers won in NHL action last night, my Arsenal kicked the crap out of Tottenham in the EPL this morning then these 2 things happened.

It's been a pretty terrific 24 hours. Go Hawks.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Would be nice if the Eagles beat the Redskins tomorrow night. I think that would give us some wiggle room.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
The Seahawks’ probability of making the playoffs has increased to 87%, per PlayoffStatus:
http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/seahawksmig.html

A win by the Eagles over the Redskins on MNF would boost that probability up to 89%.

A win by the Seahawks over the Vikings next Monday would increase it to 96%.

A loss to the Vikings would decrease the playoff probability to 72%.

FiveThirtyEight gives the Seahawks an 86% chance of making the playoffs:
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/20 ... redictions

They give the Seahawks a 62% chance of beating the Vikings.

The NYT’s playoff simulator has the Seahawks making the playoffs 82% of the time:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... cture.html

toffee

Reaction score
remember this time last year? Our team was full of "stars" that enjoy hearing their voice, boosting their brand, all at the expense of team spirit.

rcaido

Reaction score
I rather have last years defense then what we currently have...imagine our running game, qb protection, and a kicker w that defense.

I'm still hoping we get Earl back. Draft competition for Griffin, he has been below average this year. of course pass rushing is the priority.

anyway I might actually watch Monday night football. this is a big game. Go Eagles.

Seymour

Reaction score
rcaido":3segpcn2 said:
I rather have last years defense then what we currently have...imagine our running game, qb protection, and a kicker w that defense.

I'm still hoping we get Earl back. Draft competition for Griffin, he has been below average this year. of course pass rushing is the priority.

anyway I might actually watch Monday night football. this is a big game. Go Eagles.

Last years defense? Wow....if we get to "wish", I'll take 2013's defense....period.

Give up on Earl, do you really not see what is going on with him? He is no longer a Seahawk for all practical purposes. Do you think he was flipping the fans off there? :roll:

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1069640739385032704[/tweet]

90.1% 8)

jachba

Reaction score
hawknation2018":xicifzp4 said:
pmedic920":xicifzp4 said:
sutz":xicifzp4 said:
hawknation2018":xicifzp4 said:
Yup, 5th seed.

I watched parts of the Chiefs-Raiders game and the beatdown your team inflicted on the 49'ers. The Chiefs were clearly affected by the loss of Kareem Hunt. If the Raiders didn't fumble 3 times they would have won yesterday.

There are people on the Chargers' message board that believe that your team can beat the Chiefs. One member flat out predicted a Seahawks win.

rcaido

Reaction score
Seymour":169jnepn said:
rcaido":169jnepn said:

Last years defense? Wow....if we get to "wish", I'll take 2013's defense....period.

Give up on Earl, do you really not see what is going on with him? He is no longer a Seahawk for all practical purposes. Do you think he was flipping the fans off there? :roll:

I was just replying back to Soulfish & toffee comparing to the team last year....Of course anyone would choose 2013/2014 defense.

Yeah i dont think Earl is coming back but who knows. He is an emotional player. When he got hurt the other time he wanted to retire. Maybe if we we win it all he might be humbled enough to be part of that next season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1evlo4wk said:

90.1% 8)

Looking at remaining schedules, 2-2 the rest of the way still gives the Hawks 80% chance unless vikings and one of skins/eagles win out.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Uncle Si":185izhxk said:
hawknation2018":185izhxk said:

90.1% 8)

Looking at remaining schedules, 2-2 the rest of the way still gives the Hawks 80% chance unless vikings and one of skins/eagles win out.

If the Seahawks only beat the 49ers/Cardinals and loss the other two games, they still have a greater than 90% chance of making the playoffs.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ari-17=win