Wild Card Chances......

jachba

Reaction score
hawknation2018":30kt2d4s said:
Uncle Si":30kt2d4s said:
hawknation2018":30kt2d4s said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1069640739385032704[/tweet]

90.1% 8)

Looking at remaining schedules, 2-2 the rest of the way still gives the Hawks 80% chance unless vikings and one of skins/eagles win out.

If the Seahawks only beat the 49ers/Cardinals and loss the other two games, they still have a greater than 90% chance of making the playoffs.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ari-17=win

It wouldn't surprise me if your team runs the table....

hawknation2018

Reaction score
jachba":g0ll8p24 said:
hawknation2018":g0ll8p24 said:
Uncle Si":g0ll8p24 said:
hawknation2018":g0ll8p24 said:

90.1% 8)

Looking at remaining schedules, 2-2 the rest of the way still gives the Hawks 80% chance unless vikings and one of skins/eagles win out.

If the Seahawks only beat the 49ers/Cardinals and loss the other two games, they still have a greater than 90% chance of making the playoffs.

They very well could. Three home games, only road game is against the 49ers (whom they have beaten ten-straight times). Both the 49ers and Cardinals are games they will be heavily favored to win. Vikings and Chiefs are toss-up games. What is the probability of landing on heads twice in a row? 25%

Chiefs have the worst run defense efficiency in the NFL and a struggling secondary. The Seahawks should be able to move the ball at will against them. Plus, it’s a home game in prime time. The Seahawks have won over 80% of their home prime time games since 2010.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
jachba":27875h2g said:
hawknation2018":27875h2g said:
Uncle Si":27875h2g said:
hawknation2018":27875h2g said:

90.1% 8)

You have Mail.

jachba

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2ikxhjib said:
jachba":2ikxhjib said:
hawknation2018":2ikxhjib said:
Uncle Si":2ikxhjib said:

They very well could. Three home games, only road game is against the 49ers (whom they have beaten ten-straight times). Both the 49ers and Cardinals are games they will be heavily favored to win. Vikings and Chiefs are toss-up games. What is the probability of landing on heads twice in a row? 25%

Chiefs have the worst run defense efficiency in the NFL and a struggling secondary. The Seahawks should be able to move the ball at will against them. Plus, it’s a home game in prime time. The Seahawks have won over 80% of their home prime time games since 2010.

There is one other factor to consider but I don't know if it will work for or against the Chiefs. They play our team on a Thursday night game (Dec. 13) and then have a 10 day layoff before they face your team.

If the Chargers win on the 13th, that puts a lot of pressure on them because both teams will likely be tied by then at 11-3 (assuming the Chiefs beat the Ravens and the Chargers beat the Bengals [who are a mess] this coming Sunday. ) A loss to your team could very well put them one game behind us if we beat Baltimore and would give us a chance to clinch the AFC West with a win in Denver to close out the regular season. If the Chiefs play your team the way they played in Oakland they're toast.

jachba

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2c2ad5tv said:
jachba":2c2ad5tv said:
hawknation2018":2c2ad5tv said:
Uncle Si":2c2ad5tv said:

You have Mail.

Thanks.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
They showed a graphic that the Chiefs have beat the Chargers 9 straight times, wow.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
MrThortan":35vdzzye said:
Would be nice if the Eagles beat the Redskins tomorrow night. I think that would give us some wiggle room.

Yup the Eagles are 3-5 against the NFC. Even if we lose to Minnesota but beat SF/Ari our NFC record would be 8-4 while the best the Eagles could do is 7-5.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2mmf61rq said:
Very good point, got rid of the drama queens, and now they look more like a TEAM.

The way the whole team went over to celebrate with Bobby (offense included) you can tell we don't have a bunch of overpaid divas. We have a lot of hungry guys -- it's cool to see.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":3ugwrwwr said:
MrThortan":3ugwrwwr said:
Would be nice if the Eagles beat the Redskins tomorrow night. I think that would give us some wiggle room.

Yup the Eagles are 3-5 against the NFC. Even if we lose to Minnesota but beat SF/Ari our NFC record would be 8-4 while the best the Eagles could do is 7-5.

I just can't bring myself to be worried about the Skins, with McCoy at QB for the rest of the year they should do nothing but sink like a rock.

Now if the Vikings come in here and beat us and erase whatever wiggle room we had? Now I'm worried.

beaumaris

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1ipg4gxu said:
hawknation2018":1ipg4gxu said:
rcaido":1ipg4gxu said:
Wow so far so good!

Panthers lose
Packers lose (great elite play by Erin again)

Bears & Giants doesn't really matter anymore...

Eagles need to beat the Redskins tonight & it would be huge. As long as we beat the 49ers!

A Seahawks win and a Vikings loss would complete a PERFECT Sunday.

My Edmonton Oilers won in NHL action last night, my Arsenal kicked the crap out of Tottenham in the EPL this morning then these 2 things happened.

It's been a pretty terrific 24 hours. Go Hawks.
You forgot The Famous Glasgow Rangers going top of the SPL

justafan

Reaction score
If we win 2 conference games we should have the best tie breaker against all wild card teams. Skins need to lose 1 conference games,Eagles and Carolina just 1 game to any conference.

I think Norris div gets 2 in and East get 1,West gets 2 in.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Basically it comes down to whether or not Carolina wins out. If they don't, should be pretty easy sailing. A 2-2 finish will probably be good enough in that case.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2sl37oqm said:
Basically it comes down to whether or not Carolina wins out. If they don't, should be pretty easy sailing. A 2-2 finish will probably be good enough in that case.
By that I mean that if Carolina doesn't win out, Seattle has a very large margin for error.

zchurch74

Reaction score
We win this weekend we are in. I don’t see us losing to San Fran and Arizona. With three more wins we are a lock.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
We are going to the playoffs with the five seed, but we still have one inexplicable loss in us that will leave .net scratching our heads and cause some of .net to lose their minds.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bigskydoc":k49lbm8b said:
We are going to the playoffs with the five seed, but we still have one inexplicable loss in us that will leave .net scratching our heads and some of .net to lose their minds.

Jokes on you.........................I lost my mind a long time ago.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":34zgdylm said:
bigskydoc":34zgdylm said:
We are going to the playoffs with the five seed, but we still have one inexplicable loss in us that will leave .net scratching our heads and some of .net to lose their minds.

Jokes on you.........................I lost my mind a long time ago.

I found it.....moved it 4 yds away....left it there under a rock.

Latest posts