Will we go after Ramsey?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Seanhawk":42xgiadn said:
iigakusei":42xgiadn said:
Would they take Penny and Collier as the 2 1sts? :)

How is Ifedi not one of the choices?

Better get rid of 3 lineman before him then. His pass pro grade was way better then 3 of the 4 other lineman

scutterhawk

Reaction score
If it's GORDON Ramsey to do the cooking for the players, :2thumbs:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick would have been better, but even that I think the cost was too high.

xray

Reaction score
keep the money now and have it for later ; when they really need to spend it . The roster is good enough to work out the kinks and be contenders every week right now .IMO

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'd rather trade a 5th for an average veteran starting DB than more than a 1st for 1 year of Ramsey. If it is a sign and trade that make a lot more sense for us. A first and Shaquill for Ramsey would improve significantly. Liely not able to resign Ansah, Clowney, and Reed if we go after Ramsey

toffee

Reaction score
May be moving Flowers to feee safety?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Though I am up in the air about this Ramsey, I don't think we can lump Ramsey with the "selfish" players we got rid of. Our selfish players we got rid of had no confidence in our coaching staff after the loss to the Patriots in the SB. These were players that could never get over the hurt of the SB loss and lost any desire as a Seahawk. It just wouldn't be right to view players like Ramsey as any of the butt hurt players that left the Hawks.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I think PC is just fine rolling with Griffin & Flowers, I don't think he wants to bench either of them for Ramsey, and not to mention what Jax is asking for him. I would have been more on board with Fitzpatrick, cause what they need is a FS or a nickel corner.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that the Raiders are going after him. Either the Raiders are really stupid or Ramsey isn’t the headcase everyone is making him out to be...

chris98251

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":3tu6r29d said:
I find it hilarious that the Raiders are going after him. Either the Raiders are really stupid or Ramsey isn’t the headcase everyone is making him out to be...

Or they have the money since they are not paying Brown.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2mtwqoll said:
Seanhawk":2mtwqoll said:
iigakusei":2mtwqoll said:
Would they take Penny and Collier as the 2 1sts? :)

How is Ifedi not one of the choices?

Better get rid of 3 lineman before him then. His pass pro grade was way better then 3 of the 4 other lineman

You're right, Ifedi has been historically good. Jeez man, just following a joke post with another.

hawks85

Reaction score
Hawks are trying to get this guy. They did put in a offer to the jags. I don't know what they offered. Some one told me that a 1st rounder and I think a 4th rounder along with penny or flowers. I don't believe any of it. I'll believe it when I see it. Hope Jalen doesn't end up here. The guy is a freaking headcase.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawks85":lw6szoy8 said:
Hawks are trying to get this guy. They did put in a offer to the jags. I don't know what they offered. Some one told me that a 1st rounder and I think a 4th rounder along with penny or flowers. I don't believe any of it. I'll believe it when I see it. Hope Jalen doesn't end up here. The guy is a freaking headcase.

Someone told me Penny is included in the offer so Ramsey could still wear #20.

hawks85

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1ruhmb8z said:
hawks85":1ruhmb8z said:

Someone told me Penny is included in the offer so Ramsey could still wear #20.
Hopefully this is all just rumors. I like penny. I can't believe the Seahawks are trying to get this guy. Ramsey is bad news. My buddy told me that the front office is hell on wheels trying to make this trade. I think Ramsey ends up in Philly.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Ramsey was the best player on the field last night, and he didn't even want to be there. Imagine how good he will be on a team that he wants to play for? Our D would instantly be a top 5 D with him, that's worth whatever it takes to me. Besides Schneider will blow both 1s on bust. Maybe he can trade 2 1s for Ramsey and a 3rd back. 3rd round is his sweet spot.

aawolf

Reaction score
If we wanted to pay ridiculous record-setting money for someone in the secondary, we could have and should have paid ET. There is no way Ramsey is even worth ONE first round pick if we can't keep him next year when we probably would have to pay him to extend his contract, as next year would be the last on his rookie deal.

McGruff

Reaction score
aawolf":2hwlp4zi said:
If we wanted to pay ridiculous record-setting money for someone in the secondary, we could have and should have paid ET. There is no way Ramsey is even worth ONE first round pick if we can't keep him next year when we probably would have to pay him to extend his contract, as next year would be the last on his rookie deal.

Earl is in his 10th year

Ramsey is in his 4th

That's why one is worth a bunch and the other isnt.

McGruff

Reaction score
aawolf":1z05z6gi said:

Also, after this year Ramsey has a 5th year option and franchise tag options.

kmeleon

Reaction score
McGruff":3u394lac said:
aawolf":3u394lac said:

Something tells me this guy isn't playing on a franchise tag.....just a guess :mrgreen:

McGruff

Reaction score
kmeleon":3boa41r0 said:
McGruff":3boa41r0 said:
aawolf":3boa41r0 said:

Something tells me this guy isn't playing on a franchise tag.....just a guess :mrgreen:

Something tells me no one is giving multiple picks without a long term deal in place, so the point is moot regardless.