Wishes for NFC West fans in the Draft...

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
I hope Ringless chimes in, but here is what we got and the general response from our fans

Robert Nkemdiche (DT) - most love him as Dockett v2, a few don't
Brandon Williams (CB) - what? converted from RB...fine with the pick, but in the 3rd round?
Evan Boehm (C) - awesome! bulletproof center that should anchor the line for a decade
Marqui Christian (S) - typical Keim small school pick, probably will be outstanding on special teams
Cole Toner (OT) - what? backup lineman that would probably go undrafted
Harlan Miller (CB) - what? didn't we already pick a CB and S?

So, average draft for us, lots of potential, TWO small school picks, some head scratching and some bitching about not drafting a pro bowl ILB in the 5th round

RedAlice

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":5v8bte7f said:
I hope Ringless chimes in, but here is what we got and the general response from our fans

Robert Nkemdiche (DT) - most love him as Dockett v2, a few don't
Brandon Williams (CB) - what? converted from RB...fine with the pick, but in the 3rd round?
Evan Boehm (C) - awesome! bulletproof center that should anchor the line for a decade
Marqui Christian (S) - typical Keim small school pick, probably will be outstanding on special teams
Cole Toner (OT) - what? backup lineman that would probably go undrafted
Harlan Miller (CB) - what? didn't we already pick a CB and S?

So, average draft for us, lots of potential, TWO small school picks, some head scratching and some bitching about not drafting a pro bowl ILB in the 5th round

Nice. Thanks for the summary B88.

I'm not up on all things draft (I don't watch college games), but somehow I thought you might take a young WR w potential to hang out behind your vets.