Witherspoon, JSN or Puka, Kobie Turner

Mizak

Reaction score
Which rookies are better? The ones from the Rams or Seahawks? For nobody who has heard of Kobie Turner, dude has 9 sacks, tied with Aaron Donald‘s rookie record. Rams fans are calling him Aaron Donald 2.0.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Which rookies are better? The ones from the Rams or Seahawks? For nobody who has heard of Kobie Turner, dude has 9 sacks, tied with Aaron Donald‘s rookie record. Rams fans are calling him Aaron Donald 2.0.

Not to take anything away from the young man, but he does benefit at times from the oppositions mandatory focus with the obligatory double and sometimes even triple teams, on Aaron Donald 1.0.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Not to take anything away from the young man, but he does benefit at times from the oppositions mandatory focus with the obligatory double and sometimes even triple teams, on Aaron Donald 1.0.
And imagine Witherspoon in a competent defensive scheme - we’re seeing JSN crack out here and there - imagine him in a competent offensive scheme with a consistent QB

I promised to approach this year more reality based but **** it I’m going to imagine because as long as things are mediocre they will continue to be mediocre.

Ozzy

Reaction score
They also have Bryon Young who has 7 sacks from the enterior I think?

cymatica

Reaction score
And imagine Witherspoon in a competent defensive scheme - we’re seeing JSN crack out here and there - imagine him in a competent offensive scheme with a consistent QB

I promised to approach this year more reality based but **** it I’m going to imagine because as long as things are mediocre they will continue to be mediocre.
JSN would be rookie of the year with 1000 yards under McVay

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Raheem Morris is the Rams DC. He’s an excellent and experienced DC. Thus why, Turner, Young, and others before them have had success. Can’t say the same for the current Seahawks DC.

xray

Reaction score
Puka Nacua plays @ a 110% level .