Would y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
vin.couve12":308b027q said:
Cartire":308b027q said:
I have a bigger penis then both of you, so you can stop the comparison.
This is about Jackson and his clear and present toxicity.
I liked better when it was about Catire's penis.*

*Guess what? I bet the actual truth lies somewhere in the middle of your silly pissing match.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3d8n7sa0 said:
vin.couve12":3d8n7sa0 said:
Cartire":3d8n7sa0 said:

*Guess what? I bet the actual truth lies somewhere in the middle of your silly pissing match.

Always takes a woman to strike the peace..

(Wait, but women are surely responsible for every argument, fight, war... Ever)

vin.couve12

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":33icqlre said:
vin.couve12":33icqlre said:
Cartire":33icqlre said:

Hard to stand by the holier than thou approach with a penis joke, lady.

There's nothing wrong with a heated debate on the internet.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3sw243m3 said:
Uncle Si":3sw243m3 said:
Youre still not listening. The gang affiliation isn't new hotshot. The Eagles claim.end they received some report on Wednesday in which they decided they would no longer try to trade him and just cut them because they didn't feel it was right to make him someone else's problem.
I just don't agree his gang buddies has everything to do with why he had no takers in the trade market. What team wants to give up draft picks and pay 10.5 mill per for a player most likely cut? You can't see the logic there?

Whose the sheep? One of us is buying into the Eagles PR machine.

To be clear I could care less if he comes here or doesn't. But for someone who wants to show how close he us to a situation you either missed some points, are out of the loop or just talk a load of shit.

I'll let you figure what you are. You're not worth the time anymore.

Wow, man. The last straw was reportedly the nj.com story, but there was nothing new in that story. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Everything I've said from reports is true at least in that I have reiterated them.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow
#Eagles have been shopping DeSean Jackson since March 1. Didn't feel appropriate dealing him to other teams not knowing full story.

#Eagles have been increasingly looking into DeSean Jackson's off-field behavior. Weren't aware of contents of http://nj.com story.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow
#Eagles didn't release DeSean Jackson because of a strong story by http://nj.com on his gang connections, but it was final straw.

And there isn't much of an Eagles PR machine. With Reid there certainly was. Maddeningly so. Chip more or less doesn't answer questions unless he wants to or will sometimes even mess with reporters. What all of these reports don't get into is that while DeSean had some friends in the locker room, namely Vick, Kendricks, and a few others, he was a problem there as well. Particularly for their front office. The money was also an issue as well. It's cumulative, but cumulative or not he's still toxic and again the facts are that the Eagles were willing to eat 6 million to get rid of him once they couldn't move him.

So we are really arguing about whether Jackson is too much of a dirt bag for the Seahawks...

Seems dumb at this point. Obviously he's got issues, possibly serious ones. I guess we will see how serious and if he's got it in him to salvage his career

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1yzeebmo said:
MizzouHawkGal":1yzeebmo said:
vin.couve12":1yzeebmo said:
Cartire":1yzeebmo said:

Always takes a woman to strike the peace..

(Wait, but women are surely responsible for every argument, fight, war... Ever)
Hell with that. She likes her sneaky, stabby little comments more than most here.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":188pcm1y said:
vin.couve12":188pcm1y said:
Uncle Si":188pcm1y said:
Youre still not listening. The gang affiliation isn't new hotshot. The Eagles claim.end they received some report on Wednesday in which they decided they would no longer try to trade him and just cut them because they didn't feel it was right to make him someone else's problem.
I just don't agree his gang buddies has everything to do with why he had no takers in the trade market. What team wants to give up draft picks and pay 10.5 mill per for a player most likely cut? You can't see the logic there?

To be clear I could care less if he comes here or doesn't. But for someone who wants to show how close he us to a situation you either missed some points, are out of the loop or just talk a load of shit.

Wow, man. The last straw was reportedly the nj.com story, but there was nothing new in that story. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Everything I've said from reports is true at least in that I have reiterated them.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow
#Eagles have been shopping DeSean Jackson since March 1. Didn't feel appropriate dealing him to other teams not knowing full story.

#Eagles have been increasingly looking into DeSean Jackson's off-field behavior. Weren't aware of contents of http://nj.com story.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow
#Eagles didn't release DeSean Jackson because of a strong story by http://nj.com on his gang connections, but it was final straw.

And there isn't much of an Eagles PR machine. With Reid there certainly was. Maddeningly so. Chip more or less doesn't answer questions unless he wants to or will sometimes even mess with reporters. What all of these reports don't get into is that while DeSean had some friends in the locker room, namely Vick, Kendricks, and a few others, he was a problem there as well. Particularly for their front office. The money was also an issue as well. It's cumulative, but cumulative or not he's still toxic and again the facts are that the Eagles were willing to eat 6 million to get rid of him once they couldn't move him.

So we are really arguing about whether Jackson is too much of a dirt bag for the Seahawks...

Seems dumb at this point. Obviously he's got issues, possibly serious ones. I guess we will see how serious and if he's got it in him to salvage his career

I don't even really care anymore. :lol: If he signs I'll have serious issues with it, but until then whatever...

Have a good weekend though. No hard feelins....

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
It never stops with this kid...

JaVontavius Obama ‏@IndigoFighter 1m

Just got a text from LA telling me #DeseanJackson is very interested in playing for the #Seahawks and being reunited with Marshawn Lynch

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1whv1hza said:
We will fake interest in an attempt to drive his price up and out of the ninners range.
I think that's the plan but what do I know? I don't see us paying 20 million to ourWR group it's not cost efficient anymore.

Cartire

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":1c27f20b said:
It never stops with this kid...

JaVontavius Obama ‏@IndigoFighter 1m

Just got a text from LA telling me #DeseanJackson is very interested in playing for the #Seahawks and being reunited with Marshawn Lynch

I'm still trying to figure out this guys credibility and why you guys follow him.

Cartire

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":7nqba0rd said:
Tech Worlds":7nqba0rd said:
We will fake interest in an attempt to drive his price up and out of the ninners range.
I think that's the plan but what do I know? I don't see us paying 20 million to our WR position group anymore. It's not cost efficient.

I want to be honest, and I know this is purely speculative, but if we had a healthy Harvin all season, we would have gone 19-0. And I'm not being bias here.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Cartire":2wy4j89v said:
MizzouHawkGal":2wy4j89v said:
Tech Worlds":2wy4j89v said:
I think that's the plan but what do I know? I don't see us paying 20 million to our WR position group anymore. It's not cost efficient.

I want to be honest, and I know this is purely speculative, but if we had a healthy Harvin all season, we would have gone 19-0. And I'm not being bias here.
What bias? I have eyes and I know football a little. He tilts the field he's a game changer. And he's in a different league than Jackson.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2q2q3sbn said:
I think that's the plan but what do I know? I don't see us paying 20 million to WR group it's not cost efficient anymore.

Cartire

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3efwooha said:
Cartire":3efwooha said:
MizzouHawkGal":3efwooha said:
Tech Worlds":3efwooha said:

What bias? I have eyes and I know football a little. He tilts the field he's a game changer. And he's in a different league than Jackson.

Well I don't doubt your sandwich making skills. :th2thumbs: I was just saying that it would be cost efficient if it gave us, at minimum, +1 TDs per game.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Price would be key. As I said previously I don't see us offering more then 7 million and I see 2-3 teams willing to go 8-9 million. The man is a playmaker for certain but other teams have the need, money, and less concern about 2nd contracts for their core.

Cartire

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2dlhn9xk said:
Price would be key. As I said previously I don't see us offering more then 7 million and I see 2-3 teams willing to go 8-9 million. The man is a playmaker for certain but other teams have the need, money, and less concern about 2nd contracts for their core.

I agree with this. And I do think DJax would take the money over the contender.

Most likely going to Oakland or Jax.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
vin.couve12":r3jb3kxp said:

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow

And there isn't much of an Eagles PR machine. With Reid there certainly was. Maddeningly so. Chip more or less doesn't answer questions unless he wants to or will sometimes even mess with reporters. What all of these reports don't get into is that while DeSean had some friends in the locker room, namely Vick, Kendricks, and a few others, he was a problem there as well. Particularly for their front office. The money was also an issue as well. It's cumulative, but cumulative or not he's still toxic and again the facts are that the Eagles were willing to eat 6 million to get rid of him once they couldn't move him.[/quote]

Seems dumb at this point. Obviously he's got issues, possibly serious ones. I guess we will see how serious and if he's got it in him to salvage his career[/quote]

I don't even really care anymore. :lol: If he signs I'll have serious issues with it, but until then whatever...

Have a good weekend though. No hard feelins....[/quote]

I did appreciate the insight. Obviously you've got a better idea of whats happening there. No hard feelings for sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.