Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
D

DavidCruz24

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":ls7qc98r said:
I hate "y'all."

Just because you speak like an uneducated yokel, doesn't mean you have to type like one, as well.

That slow, southern drawl makes you sound like a rube, a dullard. Neil deGrasse Tyson could speak like a southern hick and no one would take anything he says seriously.

Who the hell would say "you all" anyway. Note that “y’all” stands for “you all” and is properly a plural form, though cousin lovers treat it as a singular form and resort to “all y’all” for the plural. Most southerners reserve “all y’all” to mean “each and every one of you.”

Do all y'all sell them fridges for the front porch of all y'alls trailers, so I can keep my Natural Ice cans of beer cold for the Nascar?
Wow I hate to get into forum bickering like this Hawk Strap but I can't let this one slide. Yes I am from Texas and we use that lingo on a regular basis. I'm sorry for upsetting your perception of what type of language can or cannot be used in a forum but really? Do you think I write like that in a formal setting? This is a forum not a job report so the language level that can be used is looser than most other situations.
Don't judge my intellect based on a short form of speech. For your information I am well educated. I am a Petroleum Engineer and I plan to go back to school for a Masters soon. I don't live in a trailer and I don't watch Nascar. And if I did what problem is therewith that buddy? I'm dissapointed that a comment like that came from a Hawk fan. The Hawk love is strong out here in Texas y'all!!!

sutz

Reaction score
DavidCruz24":3m7j995z said:
Hawk Strap":3m7j995z said:
I hate "y'all."

Just because you speak like an uneducated yokel, doesn't mean you have to type like one, as well.

That slow, southern drawl makes you sound like a rube, a dullard. Neil deGrasse Tyson could speak like a southern hick and no one would take anything he says seriously.

Who the hell would say "you all" anyway. Note that “y’all” stands for “you all” and is properly a plural form, though cousin lovers treat it as a singular form and resort to “all y’all” for the plural. Most southerners reserve “all y’all” to mean “each and every one of you.”

Do all y'all sell them fridges for the front porch of all y'alls trailers, so I can keep my Natural Ice cans of beer cold for the Nascar?
Wow I hate to get into forum bickering like this Hawk Strap but I can't let this one slide. Yes I am from Texas and we use that lingo on a regular basis. I'm sorry for upsetting your perception of what type of language can or cannot be used in a forum but really? Do you think I write like that in a formal setting? This is a forum not a job report so the language level that can be used is looser than most other situations.
Don't judge my intellect based on a short form of speech. For your information I am well educated. I am a Petroleum Engineer and I plan to go back to school for a Masters soon. I don't live in a trailer and I don't watch Nascar. And if I did what problem is therewith that buddy? I'm dissapointed that a comment like that came from a Hawk fan. The Hawk love is strong out here in Texas y'all!!!
I think he's just complaining about the apostrophe. Better internet lingo would be just "yall." ;)

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2g4jc8q4 said:
Yeah... Or the Eagles stated information they received Wednesday led to dropping him

Internet is pretty cool

Its clear you think you know more of this situation and what the "masses" of Eagle fans and players think with little regard to what's out there

But go on and be our Jackson expert...Skippy

You're sad attempts and resorting to name calling won't help you. You can ask me about pretty much any other Eagles player and I've got a lot of info for you since I've followed them since the late 80s. The only team I know more about is the Hawks, of course.

lol byotch....

Tical21

Reaction score
Uncle Si":41d17eup said:
Tical21":41d17eup said:
For the life of me I can't understand why anything he has done has a player makes him attractive at any kind of decent price. Doesn't get open, has subpar hands, can't run routes worth a darn. This past year, where they ran a bazillion plays, is the only way he could catch more than 62 balls. Something just isn't right with the scenario. No way he catches more than 50 balls here. And you want to pay for that?

he caught 82 passes for 1300+ yards and 9 TDs.

thats not worth a punt?
Yes, and it took like the most plays run in NFL history to get there. Don't we run like 60% of that number of plays? If he is so good, and he plays in passing offenses, why doesn't he ever get the ball?

As for Cartire, please refer me to any time I didn't want anybody to come here. You're right, I don't want to pay any more players because that means we can't sign Sherman, but besides that, I have no idea what you're talking about. I much prefer to rely on the young talent we have drafted and will draft.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
DavidSeven":30lkibar said:
jblaze":30lkibar said:
Largent80":30lkibar said:
This dude ain't gonna sign here. The money is not there. And as I pointed out way earlier, this particular draft has a LOT of good WR's.

The money is there to the extent that the Allen money was there.

None of that puts the big 3 in jeopardy. They've done the calculations as to what will be needed to extend ET, Sherman and RW and there's some money on top of that available if the right opportunity presents itself.

Allen's offer from Seattle was 1 or 2 years with only 1 year guaranteed. Why would Jackson accept that deal when teams like NYJ and Oakland are in the position to offer him longterm deals with higher average salaries? It makes no sense for a WR to play in Seattle on a prove it deal. He's not putting up the same stats here as he did in Chip Kelly's offense, or even Andy Reid's offense.
Someone is going to offer him 4-5 years/8-9 million I just don't see us going above 3 years/7 million.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidCruz24":w71g1x4l said:
Hawk Strap":w71g1x4l said:
I hate "y'all."

I use y'all all the time and I've lived in Washington all my life but one month. Don't let his ignorance bother you

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Jeez! Took you guys long enough.

It's the off season. I'm throwing slow, underhanded set up pitches in this thread.

Y'all can say whatever y'all want.

BTW. Tiny is my cousin. I am called Warty.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
vin.couve12":17bsptr7 said:
Uncle Si":17bsptr7 said:
Yeah... Or the Eagles stated information they received Wednesday led to dropping him

Internet is pretty cool

Its clear you think you know more of this situation and what the "masses" of Eagle fans and players think with little regard to what's out there

You're sad attempts and resorting to name calling won't help you. You can ask me about pretty much any other Eagles player and I've got a lot of info for you since I've followed them since the late 80s. The only team I know more about is the Hawks, of course.

lol byotch....

Oooh..super fan. I've been following the Hawks since 1979. Want some info on them? Didn't you call someone else Skippy or Slappy in this same thread? No? Sad, yes

What self respecting guy at your age says "lol". Ffs you're something else.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":34u9sa10 said:
vin.couve12":34u9sa10 said:
Uncle Si":34u9sa10 said:

Internet is pretty cool

lol byotch....

Oooh..super fan. I've been following the Hawks since 1979. Want some info on them? Didn't you call someone else Skippy or Slappy in this same thread? No? Sad, yes

Just quit it already. You don't know what you're talking about in the slightest.

lol for good measure, but what the heck is ffs?

Giblien

Reaction score
I'd be ok with a one year "Prove it" deal. Imagine having Harvin, Baldwin, Jackson and Kearse. Go four wide with Russ and the beat in the backfield and give D-Coordinators nightmares.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2f7zg0ya said:
Uncle Si":2f7zg0ya said:
vin.couve12":2f7zg0ya said:
Uncle Si":2f7zg0ya said:

Internet is pretty cool

lol byotch....

Just quit it already. You don't know what you're talking about in the slightest.

Sure honey..ask your boyfriends. They'll tell you.

Go on Eagle expert. You've done such a wonderful job so far.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":23zcnfhi said:
vin.couve12":23zcnfhi said:

Sure honey..ask your boyfriends. They'll tell you.

Go on Eagle expert. You've done such a wonderful job so far.

See, now you're just being a coward. So be it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Yeah...coward... Did you want to internet fight? You wanted to be Eagle expert. Offered a different opinion and you went with the "oh I just know"

But you're right. I'm the coward?

Ill summarize--Jackson was offered up for trade. When no one bit he was released. The Eagles are citing a report from Wednesday claiming that's why he was released. Neither Maclins nor Kelces twitter quotes seem damning
Maclin wasn't with the Eagles when TO was there. And I've seen plenty of people pissed he's gone

Obviously something's up with Jackson. But because people still think the guys got a purpose on an NFL team and it contradicts your apparent expertise on the subject we are cowards

You know f*** all is what's clear. But you defend it well with the ever popular teenage girl defense "I just know OK"

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2xcxu9ee said:
Yeah...coward... Did you want to internet fight? You wanted to be Eagle expert. Offered a different opinion and you went with the "oh I just know"

But you're right. I'm the coward?

Ill summarize--Jackson was offered up for trade. When no one bit he was released. The Eagles are citing a report from Wednesday claiming that's why he was released. Neither Maclins nor Kelces twitter quotes seem damning
Maclin wasn't with the Eagles when TO was there. And I've seen plenty of people pissed he's gone

Obviously something's up with Jackson. But because people still think the guys got a purpose on an NFL team and it contradicts your apparent expertise on the subject we are cowards

You know f*** all is what's clear. But you defend it well with the ever popular teenage girl defense "I just know OK"

Wrong. His gang affiliations have been known for some time. Even right down to a TMZ report over a month ago. I've been on the eagles message board for maybe 15 years now so I get a lot of information that you don't. Much like being here, news will hit here before other fans are aware of it, if they're aware of it at all. Every single tiny little thing is reported about their team just like here. That said, the Eagles are covering their bases. It was reported that Chip was up front with other teams when trying to trade him. Once that information was known, coupled with the amount of money he was due, teams promptly backed out. You're naive if you think the Eagles just found out about this Wednesday.

But despite reports and the hilarious notion that Jax would even admit his gang affiliation, the facts are that the Eagles could not trade Jax and are now eating 6 million in cap just to get rid of him, which is extremely profound.

The summary is that you don't like what you're hearing so you're throwing a tantrum. You drew first blood, nancy. And I don't care to go on and try to prove a damn thing to the likes of a sheep like you.

Cartire

Reaction score
I have a bigger penis then both of you, so you can stop the comparison.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Youre still not listening. The gang affiliation isn't new hotshot. The Eagles claim.end they received some report on Wednesday in which they decided they would no longer try to trade him and just cut them because they didn't feel it was right to make him someone else's problem.
I just don't agree his gang buddies has everything to do with why he had no takers in the trade market. What team wants to give up draft picks and pay 10.5 mill per for a player most likely cut? You can't see the logic there?

Whose the sheep? One of us is buying into the Eagles PR machine.

To be clear I could care less if he comes here or doesn't. But for someone who wants to show how close he us to a situation you either missed some points, are out of the loop or just talk a load of shit.

I'll let you figure what you are. You're not worth the time anymore.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Cartire":35mbisg1 said:
I have a bigger penis then both of you, so you can stop the comparison.

But does it have gang affiliations?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uncle Si":dqhy2xyd said:
Youre still not listening. The gang affiliation isn't new hotshot. The Eagles claim.end they received some report on Wednesday in which they decided they would no longer try to trade him and just cut them because they didn't feel it was right to make him someone else's problem.
I just don't agree his gang buddies has everything to do with why he had no takers in the trade market. What team wants to give up draft picks and pay 10.5 mill per for a player most likely cut? You can't see the logic there?

Whose the sheep? One of us is buying into the Eagles PR machine.

To be clear I could care less if he comes here or doesn't. But for someone who wants to show how close he us to a situation you either missed some points, are out of the loop or just talk a load of shit.

I'll let you figure what you are. You're not worth the time anymore.

Wow, man. The last straw was reportedly the nj.com story, but there was nothing new in that story. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Everything I've said from reports is true at least in that I have reiterated them.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow
#Eagles have been shopping DeSean Jackson since March 1. Didn't feel appropriate dealing him to other teams not knowing full story.

#Eagles have been increasingly looking into DeSean Jackson's off-field behavior. Weren't aware of contents of http://nj.com story.

Jeff McLane @Jeff_McLane
Follow
#Eagles didn't release DeSean Jackson because of a strong story by http://nj.com on his gang connections, but it was final straw.

And there isn't much of an Eagles PR machine. With Reid there certainly was. Maddeningly so. Chip more or less doesn't answer questions unless he wants to or will sometimes even mess with reporters. What all of these reports don't get into is that while DeSean had some friends in the locker room, namely Vick, Kendricks, and a few others, he was a problem there as well. Particularly for their front office. The money was also an issue as well. It's cumulative, but cumulative or not he's still toxic and again the facts are that the Eagles were willing to eat 6 million to get rid of him once they couldn't move him.

Status
Not open for further replies.