Would you be a fan of the Seahawks if they ever moved?

The Outfield

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2bghqr7l said:
I root against OKC harder than I root against any rival in the NFC West.

Same. The only attention I pay to the NBA is to see if OKC is losing. Just hoping they keep missing this window of epic players they have that were stolen from us.

m0ng0

Reaction score
they are my team, of course I would be a fan. I would even go so far as to say if the seahawks moved I would be a fan even if a new team moved to seattle or portland.

nash72

Reaction score
I probably would, but I don't live in Washington.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
I don't have ties to Seattle and support/follow the 'Hawks' so unless a complete overhaul away from the Seahawks they would still be my team.

King Dog

Reaction score
Nope. Can't imagine who I would root for. Packers maybe..... It would have to be a franchise I respect.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Wow, this is a harder question than I originally thought.

My first response was like a lot I see here "just look at the OKC Thunder. screw em, screw their lying owner, and I root against them every day".

As a matter of fact, once the NBA allowed the Sonics to leave like they did, I completely lost all interest in the NBA. I was a basketball fanatic, and after that, I actually don't even like basketball much anymore.

I have more passion for football. I watch a lot of teams, and I'd watch football if the Hawks weren't playing. IF they left Seattle, it would be tough to take. Like Kearly said, it might make a difference if they kept the mascot and colors Then again, I'd also be like Tical and say "screw em if they don't appreciate my fandom".

It's so difficult because the only frame of reference I have is the Sonics, and that move actually killed my love for an entire sport. I guess it would come down to where they went. If they went to So. Cal, then I would hate them forever (sorry Largent80, but I lived there and it's the biggest collection of superficial fake people and d-bags that I've ever encountered).

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
No of course not. The thunder can eat my butt and if the seahawks moved I would say the same.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seen Bud Selig take the Pilots, then Ken Behring have everything but the kitchen sink moved to L.A. and a last minute move that saved our Seahawks. Seen Jeff Smulyan all but have the Mariners moved to Florida, then our own Sonics having a Snake in the Grass owner in Howard Schultz sell out the City and Fans to a Liar in Oklahoma Clay Bennett.

Never Followed the Brewers after they left, have not followed the Thunder, not sure who and what I would adopt if our Seahawks left, I guess circumstances are a lot of it.

razgriz737

Reaction score
If they moved to Spokane I'd be happy.

But to answer your question, no. I hate the Thunder, and I'd hate them even more if they were the OKC Sonics.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
original poster":1parm2pg said:
Living in the UK location is irrelevant for me personally, so yes I would.

I thought that would be my reaction but my being a fan of the Seahawks has made me a fan of the PNW also. I've learnt so much about that area that we are giving serious thought to moving there.

Also I really like Seahawk fans and I think the culture of Seattle / PNW plays a factor in my respect and camaraderie with them. If they moved elsewhere I'm not sure I would be the fan I once was previously.

grizbob

Reaction score
The NFL would be dead to me until they put another team called the Seahawks back in Seattle :141847_bnono:

danbogart

Reaction score
The NFL would not get another dime from me, just like the NBA hasn't.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It would be like an ugly divorce. I would burn my jerseys and all memorabilia and I would stop watching NFL football.

I would spend more time hunting and watching Montana State University Football in the fall.

I would spend more time watching NHL games.

-bsd

Latest posts