"Y'all have 5 minutes to look at me.." - ML

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ywdgxv2 said:
Wish I had the name of the chic that comment on it, afterwards.

She said he's an entertainer and is paid to entertain.

He does entertain.
On the football field.
STUPID B#%*H.

Love this. A TON of those around, it seems.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Hands down Marshawn is the most entertaining thing going on this week. He's the lead story on all the broadcasts, on all the web sites, and he's talked about on social media more than every other player combined. The media is getting WAY more traction out of him than if he just regurgitated the standard answers like everyone else. If he's truly trying to become so uninteresting that everyone basically ignore him, then he needs to try a different tactic.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm guessing that Marshawn's tact today will tip the scales to the point that he will get a hefty fine imposed.

Hope not... but just a guess.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Nice. More power to Marshawn. He laid it out and the buzzards still swarmed him. One guy actually said something that Marshawn liked and he's probably getting more than the other mediots. The funny thing is he is running circles around these mediots and they are playing into it.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":c677evdl said:
pmedic920":c677evdl said:

He does entertain.
On the football field.
STUPID B#%*H.

Well, he's been the most entertaining guy this week, so I'm not sure what she's mad about.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2piggead said:
Well, he's been the most entertaining guy this week, so I'm not sure what she's mad about.

You might be angry too if there was only one endorsement deal out there for female sports "reporters" and it involves colon health.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Reaneypark":b2igliff said:
JaiSeaSea":b2igliff said:
pmedic920":b2igliff said:

He does entertain.
On the football field.
STUPID B#%*H.

Yea, and I'm hoping that Sunday, he has a record breaking game. I'm talking a best performance ever type game.

I think that he almost teared up when he was talking about looking his family in the face. Listen close you can hear a slight crack in his voice.
I really have a hatred for what they are doing to him.
I know he's a grown man and should handle this stuff but I truly feel bad for him.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3p4oklob said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dbailey_18/status/560863812320903168[/tweet]

Pretty much what I've thought all along, his act is pretty much a marketing tool and game for marshawn.

McGruff

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1cxlfcy8 said:
I'm guessing that Marshawn's tact today will tip the scales to the point that he will get a hefty fine imposed.

Hope not... but just a guess.

Which is really ironic considering this PC was the most he's said at ANY of them.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
i dont know what people are talking about but man, this was a good show for him.

he did great. telling the guy to come down to the inner city and find out....priceless..."y'all got another minute to look at me...."...."...beastmodeonline.com" they played into this nice...

so he actually answer several questions. if the NFL fines him for this, this is a farce.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I don't know how accurate the numbers are, but they said on 710 that he has made $2.4 million selling those Beast Mode hats this week.

chet380

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3cwehok5 said:
I have never disliked the sports media more after watching this. They were asking him where they could buy his hat just so they can write stories about how he was intentionally promoting his New Era merchandise. Marshawn has totally exposed their sickening level of self importance, maliciousness, and willingness to destroy and distort.

You've hit the nail on the head -- these self-important pencil-neck geeks (John Clayton!!) keep prodding ML in the malicious hope that they can trip him up and get him to say something sufficiently "wrong" so that the PTB would hammer him with an outlandish fine or even a suspension and thereby get even with him for his absolute disdain of them.

byau

Reaction score
I was surprised he didn't answer the question about his foundation. I figured that was one thing he'd talk about, but I think that the asker was not interested in his foundation and was more interested to see if Marshawn would talk and Marshawn saw through it.

He did answer the question about his teammates though, I was curious if he'd do that though.

Marshawn is a really caring guy, how can that not be obvious? And he'd rather talk about others and not himself .

Loved the shout-outs

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
byau":1jtbzi6s said:
I was surprised he didn't answer the question about his foundation. I figured that was one thing he'd talk about, but I think that the asker was not interested in his foundation and was more interested to see if Marshawn would talk and Marshawn saw through it.

He did answer the question about his teammates though, I was curious if he'd do that though.

Marshawn is a really caring guy, how can that not be obvious? And he'd rather talk about others and not himself .

Loved the shout-outs

the shout outs were pretty much the same as well brady says its all about the team....

each time there was a shout out, it was around someone saying MVP/HOF.....etc.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sports journalism is clearly dead. Probably time to round up the old white guys who run it and put them out to pasture.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Podcast from 710 ESPN Michael Grey has that on it. It starts with Brian Billick who's a pretty good guy.

Marshawn Lynch at about 14:00 minutes in.

Russell Okung at about 17:00 minutes in.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... rey%20Show

Dion Bailey is spot on!

I love Marshawn Lynch and respect the man for who he is, not for what he does. I respect him for how he treats those in his foundation, his family, his teammates, and his friends. Amazing man and we are fortunate to have him as a Seahawk. :th2thumbs:

ivotuk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":nqak6xfm said:
Anyone that actually listened closely realizes he's defensive with the media.

"I don't know what type of image you guys are trying to portray."
"I don't care what y'all think."
"When I go home at night, I look the same people in the face."

Something bad obviously happened with the media which is why he is like this with them today.

It was in Buffalo, the portrayal of him as a "Thug" for having a gun in his car. I don't blame athletes and celebrities for carrying a gun, look at what happened to John Lennon! And he's not the only one.

There are wackos out there that want their name to go down in history for killing someone famous. It's bullshit what the media does. Screw them, and screw the NFL.