"Y'all have 5 minutes to look at me.." - ML

DickSherman25

Reaction score
Personally, I think Lynch is just being a Sherman (aka dick), in all of this. But, he is making the league look like chumps, if they let him get away with flaunting the rules like this, they might as well trash the rules. I am sure he knew yesterday that wearing the hat was not allowed. But he chose to do it again. And if they consider just setting there refusing to answer questions or saying I am just here so I don't get fined, making yourself available, again trash the rules. If he is willing to cash that big ass paycheck every month, he should be willing to play by the rules.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
DickSherman25":1bebt9gr said:
Personally, I think Lynch is just being a Sherman (aka dick), in all of this. But, he is making the league look like chumps, if they let him get away with flaunting the rules like this, they might as well trash the rules. I am sure he knew yesterday that wearing the hat was not allowed. But he chose to do it again. And if they consider just setting there refusing to answer questions or saying I am just here so I don't get fined, making yourself available, again trash the rules. If he is willing to cash that big ass paycheck every month, he should be willing to play by the rules.

He is playing by the rules. He is doing what they ask. He is just exposing a grey area in the rule. Sound familiar. Like a certain NE head coach. Although I don't think anyone would ever accuse ML of cheating.

What is the rule against his hat? Is that hat not made by the same company that officially makes the NFL hats?

Besides are you really getting your panties in a bunch over a hat when your coach/team just outright cheats?

I know I should not feed the troll. I just woke up so please forgive me:(

DickSherman25

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":ri6y8fd6 said:
DickSherman25":ri6y8fd6 said:

He is playing by the rules. He is doing what they ask. He is just exposing a grey area in the rule. Sound familiar. Like a certain NE head coach. Although I don't think anyone would ever accuse ML of cheating.

What is the rule against his hat? Is that hat not made by the same company that officially makes the NFL hats?

Besides are you really getting your panties in a bunch over a hat when your coach/team just outright cheats?

For the record, not a Patriots fan, well, I am this week. As for the hat, I couldn't care less if he wears it. All I am saying is that it is against nfl rules, and he should respect those rules. Is that so out of line? And who manufactures the hat is irrelevant, it's what the hat represents that matters.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If he doesn't want to talk to the media, he shouldn't have to talk to the media. I suppose everyone thinks THEY'LL be the one whose question he'll answer and they'll be heroes.
Ain't gonna happen.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":ezztljdh said:
If he doesn't want to talk to the media, he shouldn't have to talk to the media. I suppose everyone thinks THEY'LL be the one whose question he'll answer and they'll be heroes.
Ain't gonna happen.

I think they know he won't answer their questions. The whole thing just makes me think of mean kids with sticks poking an animal through the bars of a cage. Pure enjoyment by the tormentors who know their victim hates it and can't do anything about it.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
DickSherman25":3640c10b said:
Year of The Hawk":3640c10b said:
DickSherman25":3640c10b said:

For the record, not a Patriots fan, well, I am this week. As for the hat, I couldn't care less if he wears it. All I am saying is that it is against nfl rules, and he should respect those rules. Is that so out of line? And who manufactures the hat is irrelevant, it's what the hat represents that matters.

Don't Feed the Troll!

279837 1312574501058 433 300

Dont feed the trolls

stack600

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: Someone should make a talking action figure Marshawn. Say things Like " all bout that action boss" U know why I'm Here and My obligations r fulfilled and send it to every media outlet. Now thats Marketing. :sarcasm_off: LOL I hope Beast runs for 200+ and 2 Tds :thfight7: .... :thirishdrinkers:

Gametime

Reaction score
hawknation2015":260j7dd0 said:
kidhawk":260j7dd0 said:
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/super-bowl-live/0ap3000000465129/Lynch-finally-speaks[/urltargetblank]

Here's the video

After watching this . . . I actually fear for the safety and physical well being of the Patriots defense.

1vMpOO.AuSt.5.JPG

Feel the SAME way.

Dude is going to run A N G R Y. Can't wait. Man............

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
You know, as Marshawn's press conferences go, he was pretty chatty. He made a little speech at the beginning, answered a couple of questions directly ("Who's the best player on your team?" and "Where can we buy Beast Mode merchandise?") and the shout outs to interrupt when people would start asking questions was hilarious. That stupid lady that asked what he thought about potentially getting fined for his hat, and when he ignored that asked whether he thought he could ever get in the HOF considering his relationship to the media, should just be taken out and slapped.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2822acqa said:
You know, as Marshawn's press conferences go, he was pretty chatty. He made a little speech at the beginning, answered a couple of questions directly ("Who's the best player on your team?" and "Where can we buy Beast Mode merchandise?") and the shout outs to interrupt when people would start asking questions was hilarious. That stupid lady that asked what he thought about potentially getting fined for his hat, and when he ignored that asked whether he thought he could ever get in the HOF considering his relationship to the media, should just be taken out and slapped.

I thought the people who tried to guilt him into talking about things he cared about were far worse. The reporter who used to be a 4th grade teacher and the kids would yell ou Beast Mode in recess and class...give me a break.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
DickSherman25":2ihy4uot said:
Year of The Hawk":2ihy4uot said:
DickSherman25":2ihy4uot said:

So you are equally frustrated with Tom Brady "flaunting the rules" or did you just skim right over that picture in the thread?

Your answer will speak volumes of course.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
i honestly have never seen so many trolls on this board. it's just a game folks....3 hours of being able to forget about the shit you have to deal with in your real life....[nothing more, nothing less....]

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Funny I hear all these guys think that Beastmode is putting on an act as a marketing ploy. They are trying to justify what he does to say he really is like them, but basically he is giving them the finger.

All he did was take advantage of a situation he was put into. He was counseled by those close to him to take advantage of it If the press did not go on this friggen witch hunt he would not come out to the mics and he would quietly go on with own business.

Now with all the BS surrounding this I think they are fueling the collective Seahawk fire not htat they need anymore but I get the feeling they will have the man's back and try to get him the MVP to spite the NFL.