Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Chicken Littles and Bandwagon fans are in a tizzy. This is what happens when the Super Bowl Champs next season doesn't go quite as planned. Go ahead and jump off, we'll make room for more. It's the cycle of life in the NFL.

I expected a good game last Sunday and a close loss and that's what I got. This week I believe the Seahawks will give the Cardinals their second loss of the season. Plenty of motivation and I have to believe we'll get it done at home. If not? Well the Sun still rises in the morning and the sky is still blue. Take a deep breath for pete's sake.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Cardinals 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-4

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Well I thought they would lose last week (the first time I thought so all season) and unfortunately I was right. Looking at this game, I really think this is the make or break game for the season, no ifs ands or buts. If Seattle wins this week they still have an outside chance at the division and they will strengthen their conference record for tiebreakers if a wildcard spot comes into play.

I'm hoping Wagner is back, I think he will help the middle of the defense quite a bit and that would move KJ back to where he needs to be. I also hope Lewis and maybe LJP will be able to hold up the middle of the O-line with Unger out, I'm really not feeling good about Lewis and Britt on the O-line for this game, just a feeling. Hopefully Bevell goes with the teams strength all game and pounds and wares out the Cardinals with the run game with Russell taking some shots here and there to keep the Cards off balance and using his legs a bit to free up Lynch on some option plays.

Well, I'll go back to being a homer for this game, even though I think the Cards have the type of defense to give the Hawks some issues. The funny thing is, I don't believe in the Cards offense at all and I think the Seahawks defense at home will keep them in check for most of the game outside of maybe a drive or two.

So, I'll go with....

Seahawks - 24 (14 points in the first half, 10 in the second half)
Cards - 13 (10 in the first half, 3 in the second half)

7-3 record for the year.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks..30
Cardinals....20

Record to date: 6-4

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Going to the game. Seahawks are undefeated when I do. ;)

Seahawks 13
Cardinals 10

In an ol' fashioned ugly defensive game

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
Not going to hazard a game prediction--I think I'll jinx things.

But if the Hawks lose this week we will see momentum rolling the losses up, to 7-9 or 8-8.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hawk n Load":2mlk32eq said:
Not going to hazard a game prediction--I think I'll jinx things.

But if the Hawks lose this week we will see momentum rolling the losses up, to 7-9 or 8-8.

No doubt about it....a loss this Sunday will damage the team psyche.

ringless

Reaction score
I would have to think the Cardinals lose this game but I think some of the score predictions are pretty high. In 10 games this year the Cardinals have only allowed more than 20 points once this season. (Broncos)

Maybe 20-17 Seahawks.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I feel more confident of a win this week than I did last week. Last week I predicted a loss. This week the Hawks are back home and ready to roll. We're banged up, but so are the Cardinals. Another close game, but this time the Hawks come out on top.

Seahawks 20
Cardinals 17

My Record to Date: 7-3

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Seahawks 31, Arizona 13. Arizona is a mediocre team that lucked into a 9-1 record.

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm going to say 24-23 Hawks. I just see this game coming down to the last play or possession of the 4th quarter to decide the game.

RTD: 6-4

kearly

Reaction score
31-13 Hawks. After the game is over people will wonder how in the hell the Cardinals ever lead the West by three games.

Latest posts