These Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Largent80

Reaction score
This is a brilliant move by this front office.

The timing is sheer genius, and is such a motivator for everyone on the team.

We have the 2 very important remaining games and this is only going to boost morale and camaraderie.

I do not ever recall in all my years of being a Hawk fan that I have seen this type of incredible operation of a front office.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Largent80":etvw19o9 said:
Of all our LB's Wright has been the worst and in a tie with Smith for the least impactful player at LB on the team.

Last year he played way better, but I have been watching him very close since spying on his dreadful play in San Diego and to me, he was a goner.
180 spin in under a day?

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
RunTheBall":21rdm4qc said:
Largent80":21rdm4qc said:
Of all our LB's Wright has been the worst and in a tie with Smith for the least impactful player at LB on the team.

Last year he played way better, but I have been watching him very close since spying on his dreadful play in San Diego and to me, he was a goner.
180 spin in under a day?

You left out the part where I said his play LATELY has improved dramatically, so no, not a 180.

You also didn't address this thread for the OP.

If you are trying to be passive/aggressive with posters on this board you will have a short run. Iv'e seen what you posted about Pe. Why don't you offer up something worth talking about on your own?

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Re: KJ Wright Signs 4 year extension
Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:17 pm
Largent80":1lqpoyb0 said:
Evidently, we are all idiots if we have an opinion other than people that idolize the F.O. or our out of the mainstream way of thinking.

Whatever. My eyes see what they see.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Largent80":kavhzici said:
You also didn't address this thread for the OP.
I just did in my last post where I quoted you from yesterday. You call out others as being "mainstream" then make a thread supporting the "mainstream" opinion

pmedic920

Reaction score
People can talk crap about the PH thing all they want.

THIS management team has their manure all in one pile. So what if they make a boo boo, it got corrected, and they moved on.
Personally I love the moves made in the last couple days.
I believe they REALLY know what they are doing.
I'm a happy 12.
GoHawks.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":2bzdcdm3 said:
..........I do not ever recall in all my years of being a Hawk fan that I have seen this type of incredible operation of a front office.
That's cuz it's never happened before.

pmedic920":2bzdcdm3 said:
I'm a happy 12.
Me too my friend, me too.
:179417:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":35xmgqwx said:
This is a brilliant move by this front office.

The timing is sheer genius, and is such a motivator for everyone on the team.

We have the 2 very important remaining games and this is only going to boost morale and camaraderie.

I do not ever recall in all my years of being a Hawk fan that I have seen this type of incredible operation of a front office.
Can't disagree. Honestly I was surprised that they actually signed Wright and thought Avril was going to at least test free agency. But Avril confirmed what I thought was going on, the defense is doing what Tampa Bay did in the late 1990's-early 2000's and purposely have decided to take lower than market prices in some cases to stay together for the possibility of multiple Superbowl wins.

GFang

Reaction score
It would be so fitting for Avril to notch 2 sacks, including a strip that we recover, and for Wright to get a pick with a big runback.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Agreed - the FO has made mistakes but they definitely have a plan.

PS - I do find it ironic that a lot of posters who like to intentionally stir the pot have joined after the Superbowl Win - must be a coincidence.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Right ^.......And I stated in that Wright thread that up until the last few games where I focused on Wright, he had been pretty bad in coverage. I had end zone seats in SD and binocs trained on specifically him and Smith.

Both of them were liabilities in that game. So, he turned it around great for him and the team. I thought others would have gotten extended before he would. So my reaction was based on that.

If people come in here and try and bust peoples balls after jumping on the bandwagon, they are going to have a short stay here.

cdallan

Reaction score
JS is having a Michael Corleone week, and taking care of all family business.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Largent80 if you are going to threaten me in a private message at least be more creative, instead of the typical "I have friends in high places, you stop barking up the wrong tree". Sorry for ruining your farce thread by pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Another classy "newbie" whose join date is post SB.

I'll see what I can do for you, but you seem to be doing it to yourself as you are already mentioned in a thread in the shack about virgin posters that are pulling down this forum.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1y8prdod said:
Largent80 if you are going to threaten me in a private message at least be more creative, instead of the typical "I have friends in high places, you stop barking up the wrong tree". Sorry for ruining your farce thread by pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

Threaten you?....Really?...We will see how far you want to go here. You seem to want to belittle everyone and not add anything except this?

Good luck Buttercup.

Status
Not open for further replies.