Is M Lynch Ring of Honor worthy right now?

irocdave

Reaction score
I'm the last in line for people that don't care if Lynch leaves after this year, I think he's the heart and soul of this team. Since it's a slow week and the inevitable is coming this Sunday, with another two weeks of idle time to follow I pose this question.
If Lynch's last game was against the Cards last weekend, does he have the accomplishments with the Hawks to put his number out to pasture and put him in the Ring of Honor?

As of today Lynch's stats with the Hawks are - about 6K yards on the ground, 4.3 career average PC, 53 rushing TD's, 8 TD's via the pass and 9 fumbles lost over 5 years with the Hawks.

Curt Warner is in the ring with 6705 yards on the ground, 4.0 career average PC, 55 rushing TD's, 7TD's via the pass and 36 fumbles lost over 7 years with the Hawks. I forgot he played for the LA Rams one year at the end of his career.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
We probably have 6 or 7 guys on the roster right now that should end up in the ROH. That's mind bottling.

Mick063

Reaction score
Beast Quake I & II.

People watch NFL video of Gale Sayers 50 years later. Beast Quake will endure.

Shrine him!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
a series of legendary moments, games, and players all came after the beastquake started it all and little did we know at the time we were witnessing the start of all of this. no doubt.

brettb3

Reaction score
I would argue that he deserves to have his number retired.

Happy

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch singlehandedly changed the complexion of this team. He doesn't have willpower, he IS willpower.

hellz yes he gets in the ROH.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1quayomy said:
We probably have 6 or 7 guys on the roster right now that should end up in the ROH. That's mind bottling.
It's also pretty mind boggling.