M. Lynch worthy of the ring of honor ?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2o84s2ow said:
Sgt. Largent":2o84s2ow said:
Flyingsquad23":2o84s2ow said:
I think it would be hard for the individuals of the LOB to get ROH honors on their own, for the very reasons you stated. They may get the honor as a group. In my opinion SA as the all time leader in all those “petty” team rushing stats deserves the honor before Lynch. I also believe that Lynch will get the call one day because of the numerous all time plays and the SB win…plus all the other “minutia” of his Hawks career.

We get it Sgt. your take is based in the only truth and mine is just a diluted fans mired down in silly metrics that literally every single sport in the world relies on and uses to measure an athletes contributions.

No, it's just that I understand what the nature of meaningless celebratory feel good things like the Ring of Honor are for, and you and others that are hung up on stats and metrics don't.

Put them both in, who cares.

Ok….you are the one true blue fan with ultimate understanding. What would this site be without you making the point of how little us “others” know

You're the one putting weird subjective criteria for the exact order we induct players into a token ring of honor.

I'm saying who cares. Induct them all. Why limit the times we can have cool player inductions celebrating our favorite Hawk greats.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Stats aside, Lynch, has done more for Seattle than Alexander has ever done.

Like the poster previously mentioned, Lynch made football for Seattle.

I don’t know how many people that watched Alexander’s entire career (I have) and Lynch’s entire career and would pick Alexander over Lynch.

Lynch with Alexander’s offensive line would have shattered records. Easily.

toffee

Reaction score
How many times did Lynch finish his pressers or interviews with "GO HAWKS"?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":1rco4fah said:
So what is your take on Marshawn bailing on his teammates during the playoffs?
What is your take on Shaun Alexander bailing on getting hit and running out of bounds?