Boomer Esaison would love to play the seahawks D

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Funny moment on inside the nfl yesterday. They were talking about the game and Boomer said something to the effect of i'd love to play Seattles D because they don't try to fool you, they line up and show you what they're going to do.

Brandon Marshalls reaction was pretty funny, he did a double take... you' you'd love to play against that D????

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
And only Ed Reed picked the Seahawks to win. The rest of the blowhards think that the Patriots are somehow going to simultaneously stop Beast Mode and keep Russell Wilson in the pocket...and since there's no way the Seahawks can beat anyone with their passing game, it's a done deal. In other words, they have't watched many 'Hawks games.

Has anyone seen Eric Dickerson's prediction yet? I remember he was one of the very few that predicted the Seahawks to win last year and got a lot of grief about it from the guys at ESPN.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":17bkhm8n said:
And only Ed Reed picked the Seahawks to win. The rest of the blowhards think that the Patriots are somehow going to simultaneously stop Beast Mode and keep Russell Wilson in the pocket...and since there's no way the Seahawks can beat anyone with their passing game, it's a done deal. In other words, they have't watched many 'Hawks games.

Has anyone seen Eric Dickerson's prediction yet? I remember he was one of the very few that predicted the Seahawks to win last year and got a lot of grief about it from the guys at ESPN.

I find it funny that no one in the media is talking about how the Seahawks Offense led the league in explosive plays of 10+ yards.

Anyone who thinks the Offense can't put up chunks of yards is going to be in for a big surprise Sunday.

Polaris

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1u9ax10w said:
SnoCoHawk":1u9ax10w said:

I find it funny that no one in the media is talking about how the Seahawks Offense led the league in explosive plays of 10+ yards.

Anyone who thinks the Offense can't put up chunks of yards is going to be in for a big surprise Sunday.

:sarcasm_on:
Oh well....you have to understand that the Seahawks only played cream-puff defenses and faced cream puff running games in the NFC West, so Seattle's big play proficiency really doesn't count.
:sarcasm_off:
.....Oh Wait.........