What needs to be done to finish the D reboot?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Dudes in the trenches, I think 21 years old kids, their body hasn't fully filled out yet, I would assume that they are at disadvantage against a say 28 to.

Jones is 26, Woods is 35.

This is what I'm talking about, not your example. D Lines are like O-lines. Yes experience matters, but piece mealing Lines together with older budget signings is rarely effective.

Growing a line with youth and players who haven't reached their full potential is a far more successful approach.

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Ok, ILBer depth - check!

Now let’s see an A’Shawn Robinson, NT signing and then get ready for the draft! 🍻🍻🍻

12forlife

Reaction score
I like the 3-4 but not like how the Seahawks are presently using ( Vic Fangio’s). It is a defense that is good for deception I love how Pittsburgh uses it with a fair amount of zone blitzing. With the players in the front 7 from play to play you never know who might be rushing the passer and who will be dropping back into pass coverage it can be very confusing for a QB even the most experienced
I hope your right. Why do I feel like Nolan Smith could be badass in this 3-4 D.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I hope your right. Why do I feel like Nolan Smith could be badass in this 3-4 D.
Smith could be bad ass in the right system. while at Georgia he was a better run defender than pass rusher I would consider him with one of our 2nd rd picks even though OLB is not a position of need. I am not on his band wagon just because of a strong combine performance

Fade

Reaction score
Finish?! Not even close.

I'm still waiting for them to get started. Buncha stop gaps, rentals, guys that shouldn't be on the roster and need to be cut, with very few long term building blocks. One of the worst constructed and coached defenses in the NFL.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Death, Taxes and this ^^^^
over....and over....and over again.

We get it. Pete is horrible. John is horrible. The Hawks are horrible :rolleyes: