Revisiting the 2012 draft AND how one guy got it right

dmarioc

Reaction score
I'm sure most if not all here are very familiar with how the Seattle Seahawks were graded in the 2012 draft. But have you ever seen Football Gameplan's Emory Hunts take on the 2012 draft. He actually gave them an A- with notable quotes like this one regarding Wilson "I gave him first round talent. I think he's pushing RGlll for the number two quarterback in the draft" .... "they got a steal, a huge steal in the 3rd round". And on Bruce Irvin "what I liked most about the Seahawks draft is getting Bruce Irivin" ... "he's going to be a force to be reckoned with" just to name a few.

For those of you who have seen this video it's kinda fun just to watch it again and for those of you who haven't it truly is one of those "must see youtube videos" for any Seahawk fan. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO70hBrpBmg

Thank you for your time....

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
dmarioc":coflmr9m said:
I'm sure most if not all here are very familiar with how the Seattle Seahawks were graded in the 2012 draft. But have you ever seen Football Gameplan's Emory Hunts take on the 2012 draft. He actually gave them an A- with notable quotes like this one regarding Wilson "I gave him first round talent. I think he's pushing RGlll for the number two quarterback in the draft" .... "they got a steal, a huge steal in the 3rd round". And on Bruce Irvin "what I liked most about the Seahawks draft is getting Bruce Irivin" ... "he's going to be a force to be reckoned with" just to name a few.

For those of you who have seen this video it's kinda fun just to watch it again and for those of you who haven't it truly is one of those "must see youtube videos" for any Seahawk fan. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO70hBrpBmg

Thank you for your time....

That's incredibly astute; and with the exception of the two he talked up who didn't end up doing much (including McGrath at TE), he nailed it. He even said we'd get to the playoffs with our team and it's upgrades, which we did.

EmDiggy needs to keep up the good work. Thanks for posting this.