The Grim Reality Of Us Starting 0-2

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
When the schedule got released, I think most Hawk fans knew that there was a decent chance we start 0-2. I said it is more likely we start 0-2 than 2-0. I was hoping for at least 1-1.

We will likely be at least a 3 point underdog going into Green Bay next week, probably more. Personally, I am expecting a loss next week as GB is out for revenge, and I think at this point they are just the better team right now.

The good news is after week 2, pretty much every game is winnable.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Yep. This was my fear going 0-2 that's why this win was so important in my book. But we just pissed it away. Nice PLAYCALLING bevell you asshole

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think the offense will be more effective next week, even with the blackhole that is our OC. I fear that Erin will have a heyday so it's going to be a scorefest.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I've been fearing and preparing for an 0-2 start ever since the schedule came out. That is just a brutal schedule to open the year.

When we went up by 7 after the Defensive TD, I said to myself "Well at least the worst we can start is 1-1 now."

Crap.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
In the prediction thread I picked us to start 0-2 and finish 12-4. Obviously, I'm sticking by my prediction, but I'd love to see us go 1-1.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
GB just doesn't lose at Lambeu, and this is double revenge for GB. I'd be shocked if we win, but I'm confident we will be 2-2 after week 4.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Yeah, it's looking like a 35-31 type game. I hope we have the 35 but in my football pool I will bet on Green Bay. 0-2 isn't the end of the season remember 2005?

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'd be curious to see what Vegas sets the line at. Could be the biggest underdog we've been since our SB year. If I had to guess, I'd say GB -4.5/5.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I was thinking 0-2 was a very real possibility to open the season. If we do lose next week, I think the easiest thing to predict is that this board will be in full meltdown mode. Just remember everyone, its a long season and Petes teams generally start slow before finding their stride. At least the negativity that is bound to appear could be entertaining.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
okay its settled..were 0-2! I'm already over next weeks loss...lol. Da Bears will be a welcome feast at c-link...

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Can you imagine how much we are going to feast on Cutler if we are 0-2? I will almost feel bad for him....until I remember it is Jay Cutler lol.

bandiger

Reaction score
Any way to get rid of the ball and chain Bevell. I'm kinda miffed we keep losing our best coaches on the other end, it was bound to catch up at some point.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
It is a possibility. GB probably has a bigger chip against us than the rams did.
WEV9Wgr

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
0-2. I will be shocked if we beat the Packers on SNF in their home opener. Shocked. Floored.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
We Def can beat gb. They did not exactly blow the bears away.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
We are gonna get smoked next week. Book it. This defense is going to get their lunch handed to them.