Week 3 Injury Report (Cutler & Jeffery OUT, ML Questionable)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Schefter said it's looking like Alshon Jeffery will be out on Sunday.

Bears in for a longggg day

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
When did Bennett get injured? Will this result in seeing a little more of Frank Clark?

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":2yq04fsh said:
When did Bennett get injured? Will this result in seeing a little more of Frank Clark?

Bennett didn't mention an injury today in his press conference, so most likely this was just an opportunity to rest him on a Thursday. He went to the locker room to get his toe wrapped during the Green Bay game, but he returned to action and practiced this week, so it's probably not serious.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
King Dog":38wr24f8 said:
Tharold Simon lol. That guy is never healthy.

Yeah, injuries have been a concern for Simon throughout his time here. It's too bad, because he does have the ability to contribute at a high level when healthy. Carroll mentioned that Simon may have aggravated the toe injury during the game. He hasn't practiced full go in a while.

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3tb2vh91 said:
imnKOgnito":3tb2vh91 said:

Bennett didn't mention an injury today in his press conference, so most likely this was just an opportunity to rest him on a Thursday. He went to the locker room to get his toe wrapped during the Green Bay game, but he returned to action and practiced this week, so it's probably not serious.

He has appeard on the injury rpt for a toe off and on for at least the last season and a half.

A good reminder: Just because you didn't see a player get carted of the field doesn't mean they didn't hurt something. It can take a day for an injury to catch up with you. It's part repetition and part natural tightening that happens from repetative strain.

I think it was Greg Bell who stated that since Bennett gave a press conference today it is very likely he will play.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
If Bennett is not fully healthy, this might be a good game to rest him a little and give a few more reps to Clark.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1z7ryaf6 said:
kidhawk":1z7ryaf6 said:
I created a post here for this topic so it doesn't blow up this topic

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114391

Lynch is a game day decision with a calf injury.

Oh boy . . . :34853_doh:

Also not good to see Luke Willson missed time in practice with a back issue. Maybe we will see more of Cooper Helfet in this game.

The only people that want to see more of Cooper Helfet are the ladies and the gentlemen that like gentlemen. By that I mean he's handsome.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":37cc2kfw said:
hawknation2015":37cc2kfw said:
kidhawk":37cc2kfw said:
I created a post here for this topic so it doesn't blow up this topic

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114391

Lynch is a game day decision with a calf injury.

Oh boy . . . :34853_doh:

Also not good to see Luke Willson missed time in practice with a back issue. Maybe we will see more of Cooper Helfet in this game.

The only people that want to see more of Cooper Helfet are the ladies and the gentlemen that like gentlemen. By that I mean he's handsome.

Nah, I'm good.