Are lions a threat?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
In den game, no. But they have a history of coming up against great teams and getting the w.
I would guess they have no chance but does anyone see weak points

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
As long as Stafford, Calvin and Tate are playing.. you can't write them off like you can Chicago.

I think we win, but they definitely have more talent than the team we played today

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I believe they are a stronger team than da Bears. I feel it is best to approach them as a worthy opponent

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Passepartout":2guhh7u1 said:
After tonight, they are no longer a threat!

I guess you saw the Denver win also,, Lions will be tougher than the bears I believe we will win by at least 10 points

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Please don't blow this Lions game up like the Bears one. I saw someone talking about worrying about the Bengals, as if the win against the Lions is automatic. You guys are going to be emotionally ruined if you keep setting yourselves up like this.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3kbeo789 said:
In den game, no. But they have a history of coming up against great teams and getting the w.
I would guess they have no chance but does anyone see weak points
No, given they can't run the ball to save their lives. They should have won against Denver but they're too undisciplined as usual and not as good defensively to make up for it.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
bmorepunk":i7yf54rz said:
Please don't blow this Lions game up like the Bears one. I saw someone talking about worrying about the Bengals, as if the win against the Lions is automatic. You guys are going to be emotionally ruined if you keep setting yourselves up like this.

So true. It makes wins worthless. It's like when you do something nice for a girlfriend and think she will be happy with you. Then,,no joy, in her head you should have done that said nice thing for her anyways so why do you deserve praise. A win is a win in the NFL. Only takes one game for the team to start playing well most of the time.

Atradees

Reaction score
Their offensive line is more offensive than ours. They have an ariel attack still and a capable team. We absolutely have to have a blitz on. I think this game will test our defensive coordinator.

I want me some more Frank Clark dang it!

ringless

Reaction score
Matthew Stafford. Some interesting stats:

3-33 Vs teams with a winning record
0-18 Against teams with a winning record on the road.

chris98251

Reaction score
I take no team for granted, they have weapons, we always seem to make these types of teams look good and have to claw our way back many times. Tampa, is still vivid in my memory, the Arizona game where we lost and got 4 turnovers I think it was.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
ringless":u5je1aur said:
Matthew Stafford. Some interesting stats:

3-33 Vs teams with a winning record
0-18 Against teams with a winning record on the road.

The Seahawks don't have a winning record, so while interesting, they don't apply here.

kearly

Reaction score
Denver is a lot like Seattle right now. Fantastic pass defense, good run D, but struggling to click on offense thanks to a crummy OL and a passing game that isn't clicking on all cylinders.

And that Denver team just walked all over the Lions in their own stadium. The few fans that stuck around til the end were booing the home team in the final minutes.

I'll never guarantee a win, but this is one of the bigger 'should win' games of the season.

pmedic920

Reaction score
9aeb6a7877b0cca80d4cf6621e448809.jpg

Latest posts