Injury Notes

RCATES

Reaction score
So glad we drafted Tyler L. Richardson is too skinny and made of glass.

Might as well put Hill on IR. Minor injuries always turn into major one's for him. Too bad he can't stay healthy for a full season. Its a exact repeat of last year for him. Smh

marko358

Reaction score
Looks like he turned out to be a wasted pick last year. Seems too fragile for the NFL.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/672898476989022208[/tweet]

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
marko358":1pv9xp7i said:
Looks like he turned out to be a wasted pick last year. Seems too fragile for the NFL.

IMO he is already a bust. A lot of people will say that he hasn't had a chance to prove himself because of injury, but staying healthy is part of being a good football player. It's always difficult for young players to recover for injuries because they get left behind. Until PRich shows he can stay healthy and be productive, he is a bust.

Jville

Reaction score
Paul Richardson logged only 6 offensive snaps in one game for 2015. Not enough to accrue a credited season.

Kind of explains why Hawks have been carrying as many as 6 receivers on the 53 man roster and as many as 3 wide outs on the practice squad.

Disappointing results.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Its prich. But its also the aame trainers that released harvin and beast early. Now our BEST player (imo) is side lined and our bright star is sidelined because no one thought to stretch his stride out in practice when he 'was looking fast'
I

The Outfield

Reaction score
Don't cut PRich. He has a low salary with potential (look at stats for the latter half of last season) and I'm pretty sure we'd regret cutting him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
marko358":tlh239fc said:

Good grief. Time to call up Kasen Williams. I was impressed with him in the preseason.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Put yourself in Paul Richardson's shoes. How do you think that he feels about himself not being able to play? I am sure that he is even more frustrated that he cannot play than you are at his inability to perform this year. I simply feel sorry for Paul.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Richardson got hurt very late in the year last season. I didn't really think he would be available this year and wouldn't be making an impact really until next year. I think he has all the makings of a potential stud playmaker for us. If he stays healthy next year(a big if) the combo of ADB Lockett and Prich should give Russ some real talent to throw too.

King Dog

Reaction score
I didn't expect much from Richardson this season anyway. Anything we get from him is a bonus is the way I looked at it. Hopefully he's ready to kick arse next season.