Johnny football coming to seattle

marko358

Reaction score
Would be nice to get Kam back. The secondary looks a bit vulnerable without him.

RiverDog

Reaction score
JSeahawks":15ja1kfg said:
Fresh off a win against sf. Hope we smash that turd.

Yea, I don't like that little prick, either. He's going to be completely overwhelmed by our 12th man aided defense.

drdiags

Reaction score
Haven't seen the 12's impact an opponent QB since the Kaep's early experiences. Hope the crowd gets into his head.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drdiags":2afmcqxh said:
Haven't seen the 12's impact an opponent QB since the Kaep's early experiences. Hope the crowd gets into his head.

Well he did play in front of the TRUE 12th man on college. :stirthepot:

northseahawk

Reaction score
I don't think this defense will have any trouble with a RW-wanabe. This team practice against wilson.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Johnny Manziel is like the Khloe Kardashian of the NFL. Has done squat yet gets unwarranted publicity. As matter of opinion, I don't believe Khloe or Johnny have done a squat but they probably should.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maybe Ken Hamlin can showing him where Pioneer Square is......................

HawkGA

Reaction score
hawkfan68":39vhsr0z said:
Johnny Manziel is like the Khloe Kardashian of the NFL. Has done squat yet gets unwarranted publicity. As matter of opinion, I don't believe Khloe or Johnny have done a squat but they probably should.
Is Khloe somehow any different than the other Kardashians?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Of all the games on the Schedule this is the one I am least worred about having a starting RB. Johnny is going to throw 3 or 4 picks and we are going to sack him like 5 times. I'm sure Bennett can't wait to crush him.

Threedee

Reaction score
I have a soft spot for Cleveland, so I don't hate on Manziel. Plus, I remember how he won in Tuscaloser in 2012. Perhaps when they let him walk to Houston or Dallass next season, I will change my attitude.

OrFan

Reaction score
Good for him, earning the starting job back! Someone buy that young man a drink!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have respect for JF a bit...I think he's a loose cannon which can be a good or bad thing.

But his first time in Century Link with our playoff lives on the line?

LOL. Please.

olyfan63

Reaction score
If nothing else, he's been consistently entertaining. He keeps coming back and seems to improve a little (suck a little less?) each time.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Threedee":3t4ahl6d said:
I have a soft spot for Cleveland, so I don't hate on Manziel. Plus, I remember how he won in Tuscaloser in 2012. Perhaps when they let him walk to Houston or Dallass next season, I will change my attitude.

I'm with ya here and I've considered the Browns my 2nd favorite team for several years. Not sure if it's a "loveable loser" thing or hindsight empathy realizing what they went through after experiencing the Sonics fiasco here; likely a combination of the two. Their loyal fans deserve better than the crap they've had to root for year after year.
All that said, I hope our machine keeps churning and we crush them like we should.