POLL: Was this Lynch's Final Game In a Seahawks Uniform?

Did We Just See Lynch's Final Game In a Seahawks Uniform?

• Yes. He is retiring from the NFL.

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Yes, but he will finish his career with Oakland (or somewhere else).

Votes: 85 51.8%
  • No, he will be back with the Seahawks in 2016.

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Did We Just See Lynch's Final Game In a Seahawks Uniform?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He's done. There is no chance Lynch is a Seahawk next year. He declined on the field, the Hawks can save over $6 million if they cut him, and his difficult personality wore on the coaches and many players this year (heard this from one of the coaches personally).

Add it all up, and there is just no way he's coming back, especially with Rawls and Michael showing they can carry the load and fit in the Offense.

Rocket

Reaction score
I believe the Beast will shock the world and restructure.

Fantastic Hawks outfit in your pic there, Breda. :th2thumbs:

HawkJay

Reaction score
I hope so. Lynch has been my favourite Seahawk for 4 years but he is done. Rawls is our guy for next year

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He's done in Seattle. I'd like to see him play for the raiders just because I know how much he loves his home town. Who knows maybe he can help keep the raiders in Oakland.

Decimation

Reaction score
He's been a great player for us and I appreciate everything he's done for us. Lynch helped put us on the map.

I think that was his last game though. I will never forget his aggressive running style and what he has done for this team, if he happens to not play for us next year.

timmat

Reaction score
Restructure him. Running game is still critical to our success as evident by our pass/run splits even during Russ' 5 game streak. I'd think differently if we knew anything about the durability of Rawls. Beast and Rawls again please.

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
He is done in Seattle one way or another. If he does not retire, or even refuses to decide, the team will release him

RussB

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1yelvdvk said:
He's done. There is no chance Lynch is a Seahawk next year. He declined on the field, the Hawks can save over $6 million if they cut him, and his difficult personality wore on the coaches and many players this year (heard this from one of the coaches personally).

Add it all up, and there is just no way he's coming back, especially with Rawls and Michael showing they can carry the load and fit in the Offense.
What exactly did you hear from coaches?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Please make it so. He'd make an awesome Raider for a year though. It's like watching Peyton. He's just embarrassing himself at this point.

djb28

Reaction score
So many want him gone all of a sudden. I love the dude. I hope he stays as a lesser role, but it is time to let Rawls loose.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I hate to lose bm but the money could be used elsewhere and Rawls has proven himself capable. TIme to adopt the Bellichek system of rb's, they're interchangeable spend your money elsewhere.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RussB":2gitddmi said:
HawkFan72":2gitddmi said:

He was difficult to have around this year and wasn't the team player that he has been in the past.

RussB

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3l0m0zc9 said:
RussB":3l0m0zc9 said:
HawkFan72":3l0m0zc9 said:

He was difficult to have around this year and wasn't the team player that he has been in the past.
Not surprised, it really did seem like that.

evergreen

Reaction score
I think his presence somehow upset our offensive rhythm today. We moved the ball way more effectively when he was out. It must be weird to have him there when he was gone all through the hot streak. It sounds crazy but who knows?...

morgulon1

Reaction score
If this was his last game I want him to k is how much I loved what he brought to Seattle and what he meant to our success the last 2-4 years. Truly a unique dude with an intense flava all his own.

GODSPEED BEASTMODE GODSPEED!

For Techwrld

HawkFan72

Reaction score
morgulon1":2650dyj8 said:
If this was his last game I want him to k is how much I loved what he brought to Seattle and what he meant to our success the last 2-4 years. Truly a unique dude with an intense flava all his own.

GODSPEED BEASTMODE GODSPEED!

For Techwrld

I agree. I am extremely thankful for what he brought to the Seahawks. The Hawks would not have accomplished all they did without him. He's a vital part of the history of this franchise and I will always fondly remember Beast Mode.