* Announcement: A Seahawks.Net Off-Season Acquisition *

A

Anonymous

Kind and wonderful friends in Hawk,

I hope this post finds you in good spirits and excited for the upcoming Seattle Seahawks season.

As you well know, our site sits at the pinnacle of fan sites, and grows in membership on a daily basis. Along with that growth, which is approaching 10,000 unique usernames, there comes the need to expand our team to provide the assistance needed to maintain our status as the premier Seahawks message board in the known galaxy. With that in mind, it gives me great pleasure to announce that another member has been added to the Seahawks.NET Moderation Staff.

This individual comes to us from a relatively recent pool of members, and represents a strong contender among those who signed-on at the beginning of what we call the "Russell Wilson Era". Armed with an amazing skill-set featuring outstanding communication skills, and a very pleasant bedside-manner, this long-time Seahawks fan will bring a strong presence to our already-skilled team.

It is my great pleasure to introduce: Basis4day to the .NET moderator team!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4917

Please join me in congratulating B4D, and wishing him well, as we approach the 2016 NFL Draft! :th2thumbs:

Go Hawks!!!
:icon_new:

Scott

pehawk

Reaction score
Basis4day is the best selection made since DavidSeven, IMO. He's a by the book, straight shooter. I enjoy his contributions to the site. Hopefully the Houston Doctrine doesn't ruin that.

10k unique members? Huh...I mostly see tumbleweeds or blewmen posts in the forums. Seemingly only a core of 30 active posters. But, I believe ya.

Anyway congrats Basis4day. Still be you.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Thank you everyone, i am very pleased to help out the best i can.

It can be lonely down here in the East Bay and it's wonderful to have a place i can always talk Hawks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't affect our compensatory mod picks in 2017.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

pehawk":2f5ri1mc said:
Basis4day is the best selection made since DavidSeven, IMO. He's a by the book, straight shooter. I enjoy his contributions to the site. Hopefully the Houston Doctrine doesn't ruin that.

10k unique members? Huh...I mostly see tumbleweeds or blewmen posts in the forums. Seemingly only a core of 30 active posters. But, I believe ya.

Anyway congrats Basis4day. Still be you.

I love you too, Pe.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Hasselbeck":2718kdo3 said:
I hope this doesn't affect our compensatory mod picks in 2017.

We'll be fine.

Anguish has petitioned the league for a couple exemptions. I believe we got a nice chunk coming from an undisclosed trade to the Jags board.

:mrgreen: