#3 RW out for MINIMUM of 3 weeks ??? (Speculation)

JustTheTip

Reaction score
pmedic920":p6tctsft said:
If you believe this story

Who the Hell is Jordan Schultz , and what/who gives him the authority to report this stuff.

http://sea.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Ru ... hawksmemes

That article continually makes speculation and contradicts itself and references a Bleacher Report article that is full of speculation and contradicts itself.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3294iylk said:

Who the Hell is Jordan Schultz , and what/who gives him the authority to report this stuff.

While I like that I get fast updates from 24/7, they are a click bait site, and put crap up to make people look, so they can generate revenue from their advertisers. The veracity of their articles and especially their headlines, is greatly in question.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
It's been out there for at least 36 hrs, several sites have posted that click bait too. Maybe it's FF-focused traffic-bait?

Rat

Reaction score
I'm not saying that couldn't end up happening anyway, but it feels like we would have made a move at QB by now if that was the diagnosis. Even if they have faith in Boykin, they would need a backup, probably one that isn't Jake Heaps.

sutz

Reaction score
Rat":tfalyld7 said:
I'm not saying that couldn't end up happening anyway, but it feels like we would have made a move at QB by now if that was the diagnosis. Even if they have faith in Boykin, they would need a backup, probably one that isn't Jake Heaps.
This ^ ^ ^ :ditto:

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well, hopefully y'all know by how I worded the post that I think it's a BS article.

As said above we may end up not seeing our guy for a bit but it seriously makes me wonder how people get away with this type of reporting.

The Derek Lewis guy has been decent as far as I've seen but he bit a big weenie by quoting whoever that Schultz dude is.

Seymour

Reaction score
One cool thing about the internet. If you look hard enough, you can always find the exact answer you are looking for no matter how lame and wrong it is...it is out there being spoken as "the truth".

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Umm yeah, they are just playing with the math of it, not saying he will miss the Falcons game.

If doesn't play against the Jets, which we already know is a possibility, then he will mathematically "miss three weeks."

This is not new or novel unless they are claiming he is going to miss practice time.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
3 weeks he will only miss the jets game (lil less than 3), so im ok with it.

Erebus

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":27nmg35r said:
pmedic920":27nmg35r said:

While I like that I get fast updates from 24/7, they are a click bait site, and put crap up to make people look, so they can generate revenue from their advertisers. The veracity of their articles and especially their headlines, is greatly in question.

Yep. 247sports is on par with Bleacher Report. I didn't click on it, but after the decision to show unity for the national anthem, they posted an article with a headline saying the Seahawks are taking their national anthem protest to a new level (or something like that) with an angry picture of Sherman (it comes up in my Facebook feed). They continually post misleading click-bait.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
LOL article can't go for three paragraphs without trying to get into your email account.

Atradees

Reaction score
The News Tribune has a better idea than a rag story. We should sit Wilson and play Boykin. With our defense we may well win anyway because the Jets have security issues. If Boykins is not up to the task bring Wilson off the bench in the third quarter.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I realize we all want to have the most up to date information. But Google searching RW and relying on a click bait blog post found on page 3 of the results doesn't do anyone any good.

Who is Jordan Shultz? Why quote a "league source"? The only people with any clue would be a source in the Seahawks org.

Here's what happened. He was told by someone related to the NFL what the average length of time missed for an Mcl sprain is. Then he covered himself by posting this:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/schultz_report/status/780499368365400065[/tweet]

Always consider the source. Especially from " some dude on Twitter."

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Rat":3082r3b5 said:

As ever prescient thinking. The spin happening from the team as well indicates you are, as usual, correct.

Seems to me that we'd expect some PS backup movement, or even some drop by visits from some of the presently available bodies if the team genuinely thought he was out of action. However nothing is being reported when this story would be a huge scoop.

Time will tell.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I had dinner with Vetamur and he was freaking out about this.

I told him that no one else had reported it so it was pure bunk. No way my twitter, text or this site wouldn't be posting this it was anything close to being true.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Basis4day":1ibuj05x said:
I realize we all want to have the most up to date information. But Google searching RW and relying on a click bait blog post found on page 3 of the results doesn't do anyone any good.

Who is Jordan Shultz? Why quote a "league source"? The only people with any clue would be a source in the Seahawks org.

Here's what happened. He was told by someone related to the NFL what the average length of time missed for an Mcl sprain is. Then he covered himself by posting this:

Google news pushed it to me, so it's not that obscure.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Basis4day":19dseb0g said:

backpedal.gif~c200

endzorn

Reaction score
Word out of Renton is that Seattle has decided to amputate his left leg below the knee Civil War style. He'll bite down on a tree branch and they'll slice it off with a wood saw. It was a good run.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Won't know until after Wednesdays practice at the earliest.