What They Never Said (But Should Have)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This could be a fun thread. I posted this hypothetical quote in the Richard accountability thread and it made me think this would be a fun participation thread. Come up with a quote from any current or former Seahawk player or coach (or any Seahawks related quote including rival players and coaches) that you think should have been said but never was.

"On that final play of Super Bowl 49, I got way too cute and called an inside slant to Lockette instead of handing the ball to Marshawn which would have sealed our destiny of back-to-back Super Bowl Champions. What the (bleep) was I thinking?!!?"

- Said Darrell Bevell NEVER

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
"I greatly appreciate your most well thought out and inquisitive questions, let me take the next 60 minutes and go into great detail to make sure I adequately answer each and every one of your questions to the best of my ability." - Marshawn Lynch

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"I would like to take the next 45 minutes of ya'lls time to tell you how much I truly appreciate and enjoy each and everyone of ya'll in the media..."

- Said Marshawn Lynch NEVER

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt...That is CREEPY!! We were both riding the same wavelength... Wow

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
" I false start on purpose, because our defense is so awesome, we will get the ball back anyway. " Anonymous offensive lineman....cant remember his name at the moment..too busy working on stuff and my cat wont tell me.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":12hcqh6x said:
Sgt...That is CREEPY!! We were both riding the same wavelength... Wow

haha........great minds, great minds.

"I never talk about myself, nor do I hold any grudges against other teams or the media for not giving me respect. That would be self serving, rude and just downright poor manners. Bing that Chris Carter! - Angry Doug

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
"To tell you the truth, I'd forgotten that Jim Zorn wore #10 when we drafted Dan McGwire."

-Tom Flores

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"If there's one thing I know with certainty outside of death and taxes is that I will never let Steve Hutchinson leave. He's too valuable to us."

- Said Tim Ruskell NEVER

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
"We may have made somewhat of a mistake drafting Dan McGwire instead of Brett Favre in the first round, 1991."

Tom Flores, Chuck Knox, Chuck Allen

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
Aros":txgktpwd said:
"If there's one thing I know with certainty outside of death and taxes is that I will never let Steve Hutchinson leave. He's too valuable to us."

- Said Tim Ruskell NEVER

Or how about the corollary of:

"I should have listened to Mike Holmgren more."

- Said Tim Ruskell NEVER

Jase

Reaction score
"Absolutely not. And screw you for even asking."

- Steve Largent, when asked if Rice could wear his number.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
"If there's one thing I know with certainty outside of death and taxes it is that Russell Wilson is not white enough."

- Said in the locker room NEVER

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
"Just because you own a football team doesn't mean you know the first effing thing about football. Draft Dan McGuire and I quit."

-What Chuck Knox should have said to Ken Behring

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It was a huge mistake for me to quit baseball to come back to football. I hate playing for these white collar, privileged idiots in the coffee capital of the world. I hate Seattle, I hate football and I hate children.

- Bizarro Russell Wilson

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I believe coach (Holmgren) made the right call today. The rushing title is irrelevant to me, winning the division is what really matters. Matt did a great job sneaking that ball in for the win. NFC West Champs baby! (audible laughter.) Now we can focus on beating St. Louis in the Wild Card round. There's no way we're losing to them for the third time this season. Go Hawks!

Shaun Alexander - post game press conference vs Atlanta. Week 17, 2004 season