Why are we not using Graham?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
He was open on the last play of the game in the end zone.

Silly to throw to Kearse there.

potatohead

Reaction score
On that last play nobody, NOBODY, wants to catch a TD pass more than Graham. His old team and a chance to steal the game in their house. Unless there were four guys on him it is a freaking crime not to throw the ball his way.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Just watched the play again and looked to me like he was double covered, the under guy only came off when Russ threw he other way. The fade is not my favorite play but it was there if Russ doesn't hitch before the throw.

mistaowen

Reaction score
In four years we will be in the same situation and bevell will get a huge smirk as he dials up the pass to graham instead. This is all about future game planning

MarylandHawk

Reaction score
I guess it was just an accident that this guy was probably the #1 endzone target in the NFL for four years straight. At least we have him blocking good.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":58yutw0y said:
Just watched the play again and looked to me like he was double covered, the under guy only came off when Russ threw he other way. The fade is not my favorite play but it was there if Russ doesn't hitch before the throw.

He was double covered AND OPEN.

High odds > Low odds.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Looked to me like the fade was going to be thrown, no matter what. Russ was cranking it up as soon as the ball was snapped.

Not getting 3 plays off there was ridiculously bad. Not getting at least a couple of targets to JG was criminal.

Just a horrid game. Sure didn't help that the defense was likely gassed from last week still. Then, no Kam. No Bennett.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Graham and Russell just don't have the rapport yet. Graham should be a safety blanket and he isn't. If you want to see productive comfort go watch Rodgers throw to Jordy.

OP
OP
N

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":2aodtckb said:
Looked to me like the fade was going to be thrown, no matter what. Russ was cranking it up as soon as the ball was snapped.

Not getting 3 plays off there was ridiculously bad. Not getting at least a couple of targets to JG was criminal.

Just a horrid game. Sure didn't help that the defense was likely gassed from last week still. Then, no Kam. No Bennett.

Which is why it doesn't make sense why just throw a fade when there are better options with other targets?

Seems dumb.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Lob to Graham in the endzone should have been practiced so much now that Russ could throw it
In his sleep. Even if Bevel/Pete didn't call for it Russell still made a poor choice throwing to Kerase instead.