Richard Sherman threatens to 'ruin' rep of reporter

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
I read this story earlier today and I couldn't help but wonder what the hell he's thinking...

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
Either he's pissed about the Pete meeting or something is up outside of Football.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":37mx4c58 said:
Either he's pissed about the Pete meeting or something is up outside of Football.
The media is making a mountain out of a molehill. Jim Moore is an assclown.
Sherm is "playin' the fools!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":1wad7hd0 said:
I read this story earlier today and I couldn't help but wonder what the hell he's thinking...
Jim Moore is a failed newspaper reporter that somehow worked his way into a radio gig.
That's probably what Sherm is thinking.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Moore may well be an "assclown," but Sherman sounds like a member of the Mafia by saying that he will "ruin him."

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I don't care if people don't like Jim Moore. Sherman was way out of line and speaking as someone who has always loved Sherman and been in his corner Sherman needs to change his behavior.
He has been, and is being, a distraction for this team this year and his constant bitching is getting tiresome.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Richard needs to receive some You mad Bro? tweets.

Tempest in a teapot, artificial controversy, not real news.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":1jl54s8j said:
Moore may well be an "assclown," but Sherman sounds like a member of the Mafia by saying that he will "ruin him."
There is no "maybe" about it.

Moore earned Sherman's rath IMHO.

cymatica

Reaction score
Moore had a great rrsponse on the radio: "i can ruin my career on my own, i don't need sherman's help"

Basis4day

Reaction score
This might be the first time that Sherman did something that legitimately bothered me.

I love Jim Moore.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I guess Sherman is enjoying playing the heel. If I was Bevell, I'd hide the folding chairs.

Seymour

Reaction score
I happen to find the mentality that "as long as I don't like the guy then it's fine to act like a stuck up entitled a$$hole" pretty disturbing. Someone must have missed the whole 2 wrongs don't make a right talk at a very early age.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Guy needs to just shut up already.
Brings a lot of negative heat to the team

If he doesn't think that referrees in upcoming games aren't gonna be trigger shy in throwing flags just because they have it in for him then he is smoking something.

seahawksny

Reaction score
cymatica":1nzcm9gc said:
Moore had a great rrsponse on the radio: "i can ruin my career on my own, i don't need sherman's help"

He's right.

Sherman acts like he has the pull of the president. Who the hell does he think he is?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Jim Moore is a boob. If I was Sherman I'd threaten to hit him with my car.

sent from the charred remains of a note 7 using tapatalk

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I understand Sherm should of been the better man in the situation and simply avoided answering the question, but Imagine for a second being in Sherman's shoes. The question Moore asked has already been answered. I get the frustration from Sherman in having to look at Moore's clown face and have to try and break it down for him.

If I was asking Sherman questions I'd ask him something to get his mind on Ariz, rather then old news that serves no purpose other then to add more drama and distraction to the present.

Yes, Moore is an Assclown!