• Pittsburgh

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Just a poll while the mood on the boards not too aggressive.

As returning to the Super Bowl is a realizable dream would you rather a XL or XLIX rematch or face a new opponent.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Want Brady if we somehow make it all the way.

Wilson to win it at the death with a pump fake slant at the one before handing off to Rawls to crash over :D

sutz

Reaction score
Kind of over XL* (sorta kinda anyway). Would love another shot at Brady. Let the NFL know who the new sherriff is in town. ;)

Rat

Reaction score
Screw the Pats. Revenge or not, I'm sick of seeing them in the game. Give me Pitt or KC instead. I'm writing off Houston; they're trash.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The revenge aspect is a big one (NE).

But watch out for KC. I think they win the AFC. Nobody pays attention to the Chiefs, but they are well rounded.

Rat

Reaction score
KC is well-rounded, but I'm still not convinced Andy Reid is a great coach. That's probably unfair at this point, but it's still what I think. I give NE and Pitt much better chances.

sutz

Reaction score
Rat":2u6ln9h0 said:
KC is well-rounded, but I'm still not convinced Andy Reid is a great coach. That's probably unfair at this point, but it's still what I think. I give NE and Pitt much better chances.
IDK, his playoff runs in Philly were up into Buffalo Bills range. What? 3 consicutive NFCCG appearances and no wins?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Ill take the Chiefs all day. No way to I want to have to watch Steeler or Pats fans celebrate another SB win if we were to lose. At least the Chiefs fans deserve some sort of celebration screw Pats and Steelers. Same with the Cowboys and Packers fans on the NFC side. I hope ATL goes on to the superbowl if we dont make it

vin.couve12

Reaction score
sutz":29xxqmfz said:
Rat":29xxqmfz said:
IDK, his playoff runs in Philly were up into Buffalo Bills range. What? 3 consicutive NFCCG appearances and no wins?
I was a pretty big fan of the Philly defenses for a long time (Dawkins is one of my all time favorites). Reid's failing was his consistency in relying too much on the passing game. He was always a 60/40 pass coach that would go away from the run even when it was consistently working, being a big time believer in the West Coast offense ideology that a short pass basically the same thing as the run.

He's not a great coach, IMO. Just good enough to get into the playoffs and even do some damage, but when they needed toughness on offense, it wasn't there and there were lots of inconsistencies and 3 n outs. Reminds me a lot of Bevell this year with our 60/40 pass first offense this year. Hopefully we stick with the run or we'll be like an Andy Reid team watching the Superbowl.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I cant even think that far ahead. One game at a time. :229031_shrug:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Trouble with playing the Pats is you might lose to them and that would suck.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I would love to see KC in the Super Bowl

I'll tell you though, Dallas vs. Pittsburgh would be Rogers wet dream come true.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
I voted New England for the revenge factor, but now that I think about it I'm not sure if I wouldn't want to take a chunk of flesh back from Pittsburgh more. I feel like we had something stolen from us in our Super Bowl loss to them.

Mizak

Reaction score
KC will lose to Pitts again. You can't play that checkdown crap against Pitt D.

NINEster

Reaction score
Mizak":d9dyy2m6 said:
KC will lose to Pitts again. You can't play that checkdown crap against Pitt D.

I hear that.

But the game is in Arrowhead.

Compare the Pats/Chiefs games in Arrowhead vs. Gillette....

Not saying a blowout, but there is a very noticeable difference.

Also, I think Smith at home will hit some real throws. Most of his big throws this season were at home.

If Chiefs D holds, I think they win. It's really up on them to keep the game under 24 points, preferably in that 16-20 point range.

They might be able to beat the Patriots too, but not the way their D played last year in the playoffs.

Special Teams, Tyreek Hill....are a new dimension that will be interesting to see play out.