Jimmy Graham: A passion for flying and Wounded Warriors

Jville

Reaction score
DB 8G34V0AAfA4U

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [urltargetblank]https://militaryseahawkers.org/[/urltargetblank] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Mil_SeaHawkers/status/873623711521361920[/tweet]

2016Header

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Jimmy is a fantastic supporter and I'm very proud that he has this passion for our Service men.

chris98251

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1o5mi3vi said:
Glad he's a Seahawk.

Also have a feeling he's going to have an All Pro year this year.... 75 receptions, 1,200 yards, 14 TD's.

Book it.

I see 60 receptions, 657 yards and 3 TD's none in the red zone, we know why.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Jimmy is going off this year. Bevell haters will be like... what?

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":2emt1laq said:
The_Z_Man":2emt1laq said:
Glad he's a Seahawk.

Also have a feeling he's going to have an All Pro year this year.... 75 receptions, 1,200 yards, 14 TD's.

Book it.

Jesus, now you've become a Negative Nellie? He did far better coming off a supposed career ending injury on a team quantitatively worse then this year's version. On topic, I love the fact that he uses his platform for good and obviously loves being a Seahawk. Dude is straight stand up no question. Quit bitching about how much he's paid regardless of angle because only Gronkowski is better.

chris98251

Reaction score
Josea16":1iaahxu8 said:
chris98251":1iaahxu8 said:
The_Z_Man":1iaahxu8 said:
Glad he's a Seahawk.

Book it.

Jesus, now you've become a Negative Nellie? He did far better coming off a supposed career ending injury on a team quantitatively worse then this year's version. On topic, I love the fact that he uses his platform for good and obviously loves being a Seahawk. Dude is straight stand up no question. Quit bitching about how much he's paid regardless of angle because only Gronkowski is better.

Not negative, looking at last year as a passing offense for the most part he didn't put those numbers up, were returning to run dominant, our offense does not use patterns that feature guys and we do not use the post up pass play at all, always a fade or a out to the edge in the red zone.

But yes give Jimmy mad props for paying attention to those that have given to our Nation and him not forgetting them and giving back something that he can.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":3vq6irgz said:
Josea16":3vq6irgz said:
chris98251":3vq6irgz said:
The_Z_Man":3vq6irgz said:
Glad he's a Seahawk.

Book it.

Not negative, looking at last year as a passing offense for the most part he didn't put those numbers up, were returning to run dominant, our offense does not use patterns that feature guys and we do not use the post up pass play at all, always a fade or a out to the edge in the red zone.

But yes give Jimmy mad props for paying attention to those that have given to our Nation and him not forgetting them and giving back something that he can.
Good, I'm not mad at you. I just want you to understand Jimmy is doing everything we want him to do at an elite level. Not sorry he isn't a badass blocker given it's not in the job description and our wide receivers already cover that job. Last year was a bad nightmare of injuries and hopefully an outlier.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
He'll also be healthy and an active participant in practice, further establishing that trust factor with Russ. Expect a big season.