Out of the loop. Injury status on Rawls and procise?

blazen2392

Reaction score
I haven't been in the loop for a while. What is injury status and rawls and procise? will they be here come week 1?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
One has to wonder how much time Pete will give them during our last Pre-season game in Oakland. Typically, the starters only play a quarter or even less.

Josea16

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2230eedo said:
One has to wonder how much time Pete will give them during our last Pre-season game in Oakland. Typically, the starters only play a quarter or even less.
4th game is all for bubble players. So you will know who is in or out 90% just by who is playing. It's less obvious because of this ridiculous one cut crap built to help weak teams and stupid messed up front offices and organizations.

My only hope for non-CFL or flag football crap, is wear the correct equipment, play 1-2 preseason games and 18-20 actual games. And expand the playoffs to 14 teams, if !not 16 to really prove your sack is big.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Josea16":7jk2c9ho said:
My only hope for non-CFL or flag football crap, is wear the correct equipment, play 1-2 preseason games and 18-20 actual games. And expand the playoffs to 14 teams, if !not 16 to really prove your sack is big.

The Players Union might be fighting you all the way regarding reduction of Pre-season games and expanding the Regular season.

Latest posts