Reaction score
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

Just looking at our depth here.
Baldwin is a stud with no apparent injury issues.

Richardson and Lockett, Darboh have some injury concerns.

I"m worried about the depth of our WR group to be honest, it looks really skinny if any 1 on the 3 starters goes down.

Is anyone else slightly concerned?

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1nnhkwch said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

I"m worried about the depth of our WR group to be honest, it looks really skinny if any 1 on the 3 starters goes down.

Nope, looks solid. Going to be awesome.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I was considering this myself but don't forget they will have some combination of Moore, Lawler, Grayson, and Rogers on their practice squad too.I assume Kasen Williams will be scooped up but maybe not who knows.

Josea16

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2jziq74a said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

McEvoy. And Richardson played in 30 games and was rushed back way too quickly ie. causing more injuries. Lockett with no E broke his frigging leg. That doesn't say fragile or injury prone. It says certain posters are flat trolling with an agenda. Lockett himself? Will be just fine.

Anthony!

Reaction score
I am concerned too, not only are 2 of our top 3 wrs injury prone, but 1 of the others is a rookie who has shown nothing, the other has limited experience. I am hoping that will start using Graham and or Wilson spread out instead of as a blocking Te. Also let's add that our top 3 wrs are 6 foot or less. This has me very concerned

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Lot of optimism for McEvoy, I hope you are right. I've seen a guy that looks pretty hot or cold to me. Not sure I would just roll the dice with him as my #3.

And god help us, if (when), Richardson goes down.

Josea16

Reaction score
Anthony!":1l7lq2gn said:
I am concerned too, not only are 2 of our top 3 wrs injury prone, but 1 of the others is a rookie who has shown nothing, the other has limited experience. I am hoping that will start using Graham and or Wilson spread out instead of as a blocking Te. Also let's add that our top 3 wrs are 6 foot or less. This has me very concerned
I think you will see a lot of running backs used as emergency outlets ALL of them are awesome pass catchers. And just who of our top 3 is less then 6 feet tall? Because that's news to me.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I thought we looked really deep in the preseason, but with Richardson being injury prone, Lockett coming off an injury, trading Kearse and Darboh being a rookie that we haven't seen much of.... I must admit I have some concerns.

If everyone stays healthy, everything should be good. Wouldn't have minded having 6 WRs on the team though. I think McEvoy is a solid addition and we'll get to see a lot of Lockett. I guess my biggest concerns are Richardson and Darboh. Wouldn't surprise me to see Lawler and or Williams on the PS. If the OC can keep his head out of his ass, this team has plenty of weapons to balance out fine.

Josea16

Reaction score
MrThortan":1cqqr9yp said:
I thought we looked really deep in the preseason, but with Richardson being injury prone, Lockett coming off an injury, trading Kearse and Darboh being a rookie that we haven't seen much of.... I must admit I have some concerns.

If everyone stays healthy, everything should be good. Wouldn't have minded having 6 WRs on the team though. I think McEvoy is a solid addition and we'll get to see a lot of Lockett. I guess my biggest concerns are Richardson and Darboh. Wouldn't surprise me to see Lawler and or Williams on the PS. If the OC can keep his head out of his ass, this team has plenty of weapons to balance out fine.
Again Richardson is not injury prone please stop with this crap he was rushed back too soon because he is really good and because of it suffered more injuries.

And Lockett is fine so relax and watch the utter devastation this team will be doing starting with Erin. Good luck stepping up in what pocket? You have Avril, Bennett, Clark, Richardson as proven pass rushers and Jones totally flashing as very special.

Rat

Reaction score
Josea16":1hmgfdft said:
Bobblehead":1hmgfdft said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

McEvoy. And Richardson played in 30 games and was rushed back way too quickly ie. causing more injuries. Lockett with no E broke his frigging leg. That doesn't say fragile or injury prone. It says certain posters are flat trolling with an agenda. Lockett himself? Will be just fine.
I agree on Lockett, but how do you account for Richardson's several injuries in college? Maybe his injury history is overblown, but to act like it's not a concern is insane.

Josea16

Reaction score
Rat":264ojove said:
Josea16":264ojove said:
Bobblehead":264ojove said:
Baldwin
Richardson
Lockett
Darboh
McEvoy
Am I missing anyone?

I agree on Lockett, but how do you account for Richardson's several injuries in college? Maybe his injury history is overblown, but to act like it's not a concern is insane.
Ok, you have me there. I'm thinking he's doing the correct things now NFL wise. You have to know all these young guys are listening to Baldwin. Here's a guy that started as UFDA and is playing at top 10-20? Wouldn't you listen to him?

Seymour

Reaction score
I have to admit, I feel much less excited since cutting Williams. That said, I think they will dominate. Don't forget Jimmy is going to have a forget the WR kinda year. I think Vannett is stepping forward this year as well. McEvoy is moving fast learning the position also with very high upside.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Josea16":l651ifs6 said:
Anthony!":l651ifs6 said:
I think you will see a lot of running backs used as emergency outlets ALL of them are awesome pass catchers. And just who of our top 3 is less then 6 feet tall? Because that's news to me.

Baldwin, Lockett, Richardson are all 6 foot or less.

OP
OP
Bobblehead

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Josea16":1hkjq11y said:
MrThortan":1hkjq11y said:

Again Richardson is not injury prone please stop with this crap he was rushed back too soon because he is really good and because of it suffered more injuries.

And Lockett is fine so relax and watch the utter devastation this team will be doing starting with Erin. Good luck stepping up in what pocket? You have Avril, Bennett, Clark, Richardson as proven pass rushers and Jones totally flashing as very special.

Well as far as I can tell, he may not be injury prone, but he's been out seemingly a lot longer than he's been in.
Funny thing about injuries, they seemingly tend to manifest itself and all of a sudden other injuries occur. Okung comes to mind.. Rawls, Chancellor to name a couple.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seymour":2wiz3qx6 said:
I have to admit, I feel much less excited since cutting Williams. That said, I think they will dominate. Don't forget Jimmy is going to have a forget the WR kinda year. I think Vannett is stepping forward this year as well. McEvoy is moving fast learning the position also with very high upside.
Correct. I'm thinking some people have no clue on what Sheldon Richardson actually means to this defense. Or the fact that the OL is league average to barely below league average. Also Nazair Jones is a keeper. And we get rid of Kearse at the same time, unbelievable.

Josea16

Reaction score
Anthony!":267kw5v1 said:
Josea16":267kw5v1 said:
Anthony!":267kw5v1 said:

Exactly none are less then 6 feet tall so try again. This isn't Miami and Dan Marino we just haven't hit on big receivers yet. Those are considered to be 6'3" and above

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Josea16":3j0xpr2q said:
Anthony!":3j0xpr2q said:
Josea16":3j0xpr2q said:
Anthony!":3j0xpr2q said:

Exactly none are less then 6 feet tall so try again. This isn't Miami and Dan Marino we just haven't hit on big receivers yet. Those are considered to be 6'3" and above

Baldwin 5' 10"
Lockett 5' 11"
PRich 6' 1"