Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks Vs Eagles Next Week

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Seahawks Vs Eagles Next Week
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:54 pm
  • We better score 28+. Our defense won't shut down any high powered offenses now. So our offense better score a lot.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:18 pm
  • bmorepunk wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:You see what the Eagles do is they play bad teams and they beat bad teams they don't let them stick around.

The 24 points they gave up in the 4th quarter against the (scoreless through the first three quarters) Giants in Philadelphia which required them to kick a field goal with 13 seconds left to win clearly demonstrates this.

Up by six against the Chargers at the half, they were only up by two points with almost seven minutes left in the game. Clearly another demonstration.

They've been on a tear, but they had three out of four weeks where they weren't in the driver's seat where it could easily have gone the other way. It's not like they always blow everybody weak out.

1) That Giants game was in Week 2 when the Giants were fully healthy and had Odell Beckham Jr, Brandon Marshall, Sterling Shepard, etc. Not to mention is was a tough division game which if you pay attention much to the NFC East, those games are almost always highly competitive. Giants season (and credibility for this win) went down the tubes as soon as Odell went down for the year (and shortly thereafter followed by BMarsh).

Just going off memory, I believe the Seahawks only have one win over a team with a winning record too (Rams). Just a weird skewed stat to use. Clearly the Texans-Seahawks game was one of the most fun games I've seen all year (perhaps the best) and at the time, that was a fantastic win for the Seahawks but you look at it now and see the Texans are 4-6. Is that fair to look at that and say, well...not a good win?

2) The Chargers game was nothing more than a tough game on the west coast....you are going to have those types of games regardless of whether you are "good" or not. Seahawks got a taste of that with the Tennessee game this year. Seattle is much better team that the Titans were/are (especially then when you had a healthy secondary) but those games are tough.

Sox-n-Hawks wrote:I remember looking down from my seats at home against the Eagles last season to watch RW catch a TD pass. Wentz was "too good" the running game "too strong" We were " too inconsistent." At home in primetime, I have faith the Hawks will prevail. This D-Line is about to eat some lunch.

:| Huh? Wentz was not "too good" last year. The Eagles running game was not "too strong" last year (hint: it sucked). The Eagles were in large part a dumpster fire on both sides of the ball for much of last year (RT was a mess, RBs stunk, WRs couldn't catch a cold, nobody could cover in the secondary, etc). This is a completely different team and shouldn't be compared to the 2016 team even a little bit.
    xkj1985x
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:01 pm
  • xkj1985x wrote: Clearly the Texans-Seahawks game was one of the most fun games I've seen all year (perhaps the best) and at the time, that was a fantastic win for the Seahawks but you look at it now and see the Texans are 4-6. Is that fair to look at that and say, well...not a good win?

The Houston Texans team we played was all set to go on a major run, probably win 8 out of next 9 games. Then Watson blows out his ACL the next week in practice. It's hard to think of any other teams that beats that team with DeShaun Watson healthy and playing. Wow, was he amazing, especially for a rookie. The Texans without Watson are like the Packers without Rodgers.
    2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: Chris Carson
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:26 pm
  • olyfan63 wrote:
    xkj1985x wrote: Clearly the Texans-Seahawks game was one of the most fun games I've seen all year (perhaps the best) and at the time, that was a fantastic win for the Seahawks but you look at it now and see the Texans are 4-6. Is that fair to look at that and say, well...not a good win?

The Houston Texans team we played was all set to go on a major run, probably win 8 out of next 9 games. Then Watson blows out his ACL the next week in practice. It's hard to think of any other teams that beats that team with DeShaun Watson healthy and playing. Wow, was he amazing, especially for a rookie. The Texans without Watson are like the Packers without Rodgers.

But that is exactly what I am saying.....If not for Watson going down, there is a good chance that Houston is playing for a first round bye in the playoffs right now. But the guy brought up the Giants game in Week 2 and stated how the Eagles barely beat them and all I was saying is that the Giants then were healthy.

if Odell Beckham Jr. was still healthy and playing this year, the Giants are probably in the thick of things for a playoff spot right now.

At the end of the day, you can only play who is on your schedule. Philadelphia did slightly benefit from a 4th place schedule since that is where they finished in the NFCE in 2016 but they can only do what is put in front of them.
    xkj1985x
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:55 pm
  • Well doesn't matter the schedule, they get a chance to work out issues and problems without it costing them a win, teams with a tougher schedule don't have the cushion to have mistakes as much, either way with the time they have had to solidify things and develop the young players they can be at a point to make a run on good teams late.

Edit, to finish my thought, they may need to learn Playoff football still, game ramps up another peg as we seen when we were making our first run and lost in Atlanta, also learned the value of home field advantage, but if the cards fall right for them they could be a spoiler if nothing else just by making a team travel and play them if they don't get the #1 seed for the whole thing.
    Last edited by chris98251 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:49 am
  • They have super easy schedule indeed , but Philly this season is no where close to last year Cowboys (imo Philly is way better). Offensively and defensively. It's a tough matchup but like i've said many times , i'm not afraid of any team. We've faces really tough teams and beat them but we lost from weak teams because of some stupid play calls or kicking issues. In order to beat Philly we need to be concentrate the whole game (players and coaching staff).
    Gio
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:25 am
  • This is one of the most important matches of this season for Seattle. A win would mean that loses againtst Redskins and Falcons do not hurt so much and that we are alive in NFC Conference to fight even for the wild-card bye. It would start in the best way the threesome of hard challenges we are going to face. So keep supporting and let's make noise!!!
    luigi_sal
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:22 am
  • renofox wrote:Strength of schedule to date shows the Eagles as having the 19th toughest schedule. Same list has Seahawks at 31st toughest.

Or you can look at this one, which I think is more accurate. It shows Eagles at 25th and Seahawks at 32nd.

Saying that the Eagles are a paper tiger while ignoring the Seahawks poor record against [one of] the easiest to date schedule[s] in the league is disingenuous, at best.

Yeah, was going to post the same thing.

In addition to being 10-1, the Eagles have also been blowing teams out: across their last five games the average score has been 37-13.

Simply put, the Seahawks have been playing against an easier schedule, losing more against that easier schedule, and winning by less when they do win against that easier schedule.

Still though, this isn't a game that I'd put money on, and it wouldn't even remotely surprise me to see either team win.

Hoping it's a good one, as it has the makings of it.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Edit, to finish my thought, they may need to learn Playoff football still, game ramps up another peg as we seen when we were making our first run and lost in Atlanta, also learned the value of home field advantage, but if the cards fall right for them they could be a spoiler if nothing else just by making a team travel and play them if they don't get the #1 seed for the whole thing.

Perhaps but a decent chunk of players on the roster have playoff and/or Super Bowl experience (Off the top of my head, I know LeGarrette Blount, Chris Long, Torrey Smith, and Malcolm Jenkins have all played in and won Super Bowls). This isn't a completely green roster but I find some truth in your statement as it pertains to a guy like Wentz so we will see how that shakes out.

In terms this game, I think it simply comes down to the trenches and I think the Eagles are better on both sides of that coin. Certainly on the offensive line and I suppose you could say the defensive line is a wash if you wanted but that is where this will be decided. Should be fun.
    xkj1985x
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:06 am
  • sutz wrote:Really? Game day morning and you're looking ahead to next week?

:34853_doh:

Hey, Belichick does it.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:19 am
  • If they play their best game of the year, and they'll need it, they can beat Philly.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:33 am
  • Biggest game of the year so far. Eagles are red hot, they look like SB contenders. Hawks in danger of missing playoffs and losing 3rd straight home game. If they win it will be a huge statement and NFC will be on notice. Very important game and they can win, defense will play well with shaq back. Offense really needs to get it going fast though they cant just wait 3 quarters to start making plays this time.

Gonna be a good one ....................something tells me seahawks arent going to lose 3 straight at home though.
    Last edited by RussB on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:33 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:And when, in the history of EVER has a Pete Carroll team gotten blown out? Especially in the Russell Wilson era?

The last two seasons in the playoffs.

Revisionist history.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:46 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:And when, in the history of EVER has a Pete Carroll team gotten blown out? Especially in the Russell Wilson era?

Revisionist history.

You dont see it that way?
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:54 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:

Seattle wasn't blown out by Carolina. You may remember it that way because of the first half, but Seattle came damn near to pulling out an epic comeback and the game ended within a score IIRC.

Seattle did lose to Atlanta last year by 16, but I still wouldn't characterize it as a blowout.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:55 am
  • hoxrox wrote:To have a chance, they will need to play all 4 quarters instead of two. And the 12s need to treat this like a playoff game, and cause some false starts.

I agree about playing 4 quarters, but the 12s? It's cute to think that the fans actually have that much influence on the game, but it's a misguided urge for validity. We like to think we can cause wins and losses as fans, but cheering does not equal wins. It helps, sure, but it's such a very little insignificant amount; everyone always likes to take the credit.
    Last edited by nategreat on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:55 am
  • Yeah, losing by a touchdown, and almost making one of the biggest comebacks in history against Carolina is NOT a blowout.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:24 am
  • Some of the greatest performances by the Seahawks have come when they're expected to lose.

I hope they go out there and give a spirited effort
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:26 am
  • Very good point. Please tell these guys what they can't do. It's a big challenge w/out a doubt, but prime time at home, backs against the wall etc. They flat out can win that game.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:31 am
  • Remember when we put up 30+ on the Redskins and beat them double-digits? Twice?

Oh wait, that that was the Eagles.

At least we put up more points against the 9ers than the Eagles (34 to 33). Never mind it took us two games to get 34.

Hmm. I'm starting to wonder if they're a better team... :sarcasm_off:
    Own The West
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:32 am
  • Just have to the be better team on Sunday night. That's all that matters.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 am
  • nategreat wrote:
    hoxrox wrote:To have a chance, they will need to play all 4 quarters instead of two. And the 12s need to treat this like a playoff game, and cause some false starts.

I agree about playing 4 quarters, but the 12s? It's cute to think that the fans actually have that much influence on the game, but it's a misguided urge for validity. We like to think we can cause wins and losses as fans, but cheering does not equal wins. It helps, sure, but it's such a very little insignificant amount; everyone always likes to take the credit.

What??? :roll:
    Someone need to look at the home vs away record and re-think their stance. Also you may want to pass this wealth of info to Vegas that gives 3 points to the home team on average every game. Teams like Seattle that show year after year the fans matter, will actually get more at times.

Must also be 100% coincidence that we've only made the SB when having home field advantage.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 am
  • Seymour is on point here. The Hawks have been the #1 seed 3 times in their history........made the Super Bowl all 3 times. Home field means EVERYTHING in Football, especially for this team.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am
  • A loss in this game would be the final straw for me on this teams window closing. Three consecutive Home losses should do it.
    RCATES
    NET Rookie

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:08 am
  • This is the type of game Pete Carroll teams historically come out and shock the NFL. Even with HFA, Eagles are on fire and are expected to keep rolling. I know the team hasn't looked as good as we'd have hoped up to this point, but Russell is playing at an MVP level and the defense even with injuries has looked good. The key will be to not allow their special teams and defense to get easy scores that open the game up and let their offense pile on. They will score a TD and on the next drive get a pick six or strip sack fumble for a TD and suddenly it's a 14 point game.

Eagles love misdirection and screen passes to set up their deeper passes and Bobby Wagner is the guy who needs to stop it. Given he is playing DPOY caliber this season, I'm looking for him to have a huge say in the outcome. I think this will be one hell of a game.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:15 am
  • They are not done w/a loss. They could still win the final 4 and go 11-5.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am
  • Polaris wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

Seattle wasn't blown out by Carolina. You may remember it that way because of the first half, but Seattle came damn near to pulling out an epic comeback and the game ended within a score IIRC.

Seattle did lose to Atlanta last year by 16, but I still wouldn't characterize it as a blowout.

Oh come on. Rivera took his foot off the pedal and basically went prevent the entire second half. If they would have continued with their game plan in the 2nd, they would have put up 60 against us. To think otherwise is just being delusional.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 am
  • So, having an opinion is just delusional? Got it.
    They almost choked away a 31 point lead, THAT is what happened. Someone has a different opinion other than gloom and doom, and that makes them delusional. Hilarious
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:40 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:So, having an opinion is just delusional? Got it.
    They almost choked away a 31 point lead, THAT is what happened. Someone has a different opinion other than gloom and doom, and that makes them delusional. Hilarious

Yep, they almost choked away a 31 point lead (31 points,,,,think about that), but that was more to do with them than Seattle. They were a bit to passive and it almost bit them, but make no mistake about it, they were being passive. If twisting the narrative around and believing that Seattle imposed their will on them in the second half then so be it. I'm sure it makes some people feel better. Carolina absolutely dominated Seattle in that game.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 pm
  • xkj1985x wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:
    400WattHPSHawk wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:Even when we play the bottom dwellers of the league, its a coin toss and we're talking about beating the one loss Eagles?

The way some of you critique our teams doesn't even logically match up with the point spread across the league. The Eagles even struggled against the Niners, so I don't buy that we can't win this game. That's not homerism that's basic logic and reason

Eagles beat the 9ers by 23. There was zero “struggle” in that game.

Hawks only beat 9ers by 3, AT THE CLINK
    Biscanebay12
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:49 pm
  • Biscanebay12 wrote:
    xkj1985x wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:
    400WattHPSHawk wrote:
    The way some of you critique our teams doesn't even logically match up with the point spread across the league. The Eagles even struggled against the Niners, so I don't buy that we can't win this game. That's not homerism that's basic logic and reason

Hawks only beat 9ers by 3, AT THE CLINK with Kam and Sherman and Carson

FTFY.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:50 pm
  • Biscanebay12 wrote:
    xkj1985x wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:
    400WattHPSHawk wrote:

Not last Sunday, they didn't.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:51 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

Oh come on. Rivera took his foot off the pedal and basically went prevent the entire second half. If they would have continued with their game plan in the 2nd, they would have put up 60 against us. To think otherwise is just being delusional.

14 of Carolina's points came off fluke plays.

You're trying REALLY hard to paint Seattle in a poor light so that you can justify a coaching change.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:53 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Biscanebay12 wrote:
    xkj1985x wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:

Not last Sunday, they didn't.

That wasn't at Clink. Levi's stadium is our new home field advantage since nobody else shows up.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:57 pm
  • And none of it is relevant to how they will play on SUNDAY.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:42 pm
  • Biscanebay12 wrote:
    xkj1985x wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:
    400WattHPSHawk wrote:

And Seattle beat San Fran AT Santa Clara by eleven, and it wasn't that close. BTW the same applied to the game in Seattle. That game was also never in doubt. [Remember that the last TD for San Fran happened with literally no time left on the clock after San Fran essentially gave Seattle the game by killing the clock for Seattle.]
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:48 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

You're trying REALLY hard to paint Seattle in a poor light so that you can justify a coaching change.

Any excuses for the other 17 points?

They were up 31. Nobody needs to try REALLY hard to paint a team in poor light with that kind of a deficit. It speaks for itself.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:49 pm
  • Geezus man, are you gonna' start complaining about games from the 80's now too?
    If they win on Sunday, will be interesting to see your excuses for why they won. Or, act like it's not good enough because they lost some playoff game from 3 years ago, and that somehow is relevant to 2017.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:31 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Geezus man, are you gonna' start complaining about games from the 80's now too?
    If they win on Sunday, will be interesting to see your excuses for why they won. Or, act like it's not good enough because they lost some playoff game from 3 years ago, and that somehow is relevant to 2017.

I'm not the one who brought up a Pete Carroll coached Seahawks team never being dominated. I just stated its simply not true and gave examples.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:41 pm
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    Polaris wrote:

Any excuses for the other 17 points?

They were up 31. Nobody needs to try REALLY hard to paint a team in poor light with that kind of a deficit. It speaks for itself.

And Seattle very nearly made up the entire deficit. Not a blowout.
    Polaris
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:41 am
  • Polaris wrote:
    Biscanebay12 wrote:
    xkj1985x wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:

And Seattle beat San Fran AT Santa Clara by eleven, and it wasn't that close. BTW the same applied to the game in Seattle. That game was also never in doubt. [Remember that the last TD for San Fran happened with literally no time left on the clock after San Fran essentially gave Seattle the game by killing the clock for Seattle.]

Denial is a terrible thing. The window for the Hawks is slowly closing. It happens to all NFL teams.

#1 The 9ers only lost by 3 at the Clink, with a healthy Hawk team, when was the last time you saw that?

#2 Last game Hawks won by only 11, this time to a team that leads the league in rookie snaps including the QB and has well over 600 more than the team with the next highest number of rookie snaps, the Saints. 9ers also lead the league in number of players on season ending I.R.

Again we are talking about the 1-10 9ers, and you want to argue a comparison to the 10-1 Eagles. I will give you credit for being quite the optimist.
    Biscanebay12
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:18 am
  • The Eagles have been due to beat the Seahawks for some time but haven't put it together.

2011, the dream team Eagles got hit at Qwest by the dose of that Hawk D to come.

2014 the Eagles caught the Seahawks at the wrong time of the season, and Chip's offense was already Carrolled.

2016 Wentz was not ready for prime time.

Any given Sunday, but if the Eagles don't beat the Hawks in Seattle they may not be ready for prime time yet.

However, with the way the records are set up, any potential playoff rematch will be at the Linc.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:27 am
  • Biscanebay12 wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    Biscanebay12 wrote:
    xkj1985x wrote:

Denial is a terrible thing. The window for the Hawks is slowly closing. It happens to all NFL teams.

#1 The 9ers only lost by 3 at the Clink, with a healthy Hawk team, when was the last time you saw that?

#2 Last game Hawks won by only 11, this time to a team that leads the league in rookie snaps including the QB and has well over 600 more than the team with the next highest number of rookie snaps, the Saints. 9ers also lead the league in number of players on season ending I.R.

Again we are talking about the 1-10 9ers, and you want to argue a comparison to the 10-1 Eagles. I will give you credit for being quite the optimist.

The Niners not getting smashed at Century Link is an indictment on the Hawks this season not being a powerful team.

Studded Niner teams got smashed twice in a row playing there. Nobody won up there except for teams like the Cardinals who lucked out. When Michael Floyd gets his gold jacket in Canton, he can say he did the impossible catching a winning TD in that stadium during it's height of destruction. :mrgreen:

So the idea that the Hawks offense being slow to start the season is a non factor. The year prior, the Niners "got the Hawks" on track. There's a nice Shack thread I created where the Hawks looked like they just got off the plane from New Jersey, February 2014.

Not this season.

Pete's gonna have to find some magic elixirs on defense or running game, because Mr. 84% of the offense will not be able to carry the team by himself for much longer.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:35 am
  • pittpnthrs wrote:
    Polaris wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

The most annoying thing is to see people make declarations without either watching film or supporting it with facts.

So please, actually watch film. And you'll see that the Panthers were NOT in prevent defense. That TD to Lockett or Kearse for example were not on prevent plays.

We got pummeled early because we weren't prepared with the right cleats, etc. Once we fixed that, we shut down their offense. Period. Had this been the reverse, you would be bashing the Seahawks for almost choking the game. It just fascinates me how for some of you your conclusions are entirely based on how you can come to a negative conclusion about your own team
    Scorpion05
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:51 am
  • Lol. We're blaming a 31 point deficit on cleats now? :34853_doh:

If you honestly think that Carolina didnt take their foot off the pedal and quit being aggressive in the 2nd half, I dont know what to tell you.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 pm
  • LOL Yes, because idk, teams use different cleats for different fields? That was a major complaint, and they fixed it. The defense was much better from there on out

And yes, from watching the film there was no "foot off the pedal." Russell was still getting pummeled, pressured. Made some amazing throws to get us back in it. The only people who believe Carolina went easy on us are well..Carolina fans.
    Scorpion05
    NET Starter

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:44 pm
  • Sorry I haven't posted much, busy during weekdays, 4 days away from Eagles Vs Seahawks. A lot of people picking the eagles. Vegas has them as a 6+ favorite. Seattle will pull off the upset.
    SlickRick
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:27 am
  • I think it's going to be a close, hold-your-breath kind of game. The Eagles Defensive Strengths play right into Wilson's strengths... they'll force a lot of pressure, then somehow have to hope he doesn't pull off miracle plays on the run.

I think the Seahawks won't have much of a run game at all aside from Wilson, so he's going to have to will your team to victory.

Eagles will score points. I'm hoping their run game is strong and effective.
    justdrop
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:27 am
  • justdrop wrote:I think it's going to be a close, hold-your-breath kind of game. The Eagles Defensive Strengths play right into Wilson's strengths... they'll force a lot of pressure, then somehow have to hope he doesn't pull off miracle plays on the run.

I think the Seahawks won't have much of a run game at all aside from Wilson, so he's going to have to will your team to victory.

I actually think the talent of the Eagles' defensive line will be wasted. You see, EVERY defensive line in the NFL forces a lot of pressure vs our O-line. So your D-line really has no advantage here and poses no challenge to Wilson that he already hasn't faced week in and week out.

Of course we won't have much of a run game aside from Wilson. Even Barry Sanders would have trouble navigating through constant waves of defensive players in the backfield.
    Mindsink
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:47 pm
  • Mindsink wrote:
    justdrop wrote:I think it's going to be a close, hold-your-breath kind of game. The Eagles Defensive Strengths play right into Wilson's strengths... they'll force a lot of pressure, then somehow have to hope he doesn't pull off miracle plays on the run.

I actually think the talent of the Eagles' defensive line will be wasted. You see, EVERY defensive line in the NFL forces a lot of pressure vs our O-line. So your D-line really has no advantage here and poses no challenge to Wilson that he already hasn't faced week in and week out.

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l:
    xkj1985x
    NET Rookie

PreviousNext

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information