Next season

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I have a good feeling about next season. I think this season as bad as it was will kick the team in the head and stop resting on reputation. With some tweeks I feel we could contend next year. Our injury situation was horrific even starting before preseason. Odds are we will not be as injury prone next year (I hope).

1) Fire Cable
2) Get a new kicker - anyone
3) Our o-line should have more time together and with a new coach who know how to scheme we could be at least average.
4) I love Jimmy Graham but he is to expensive for our needs. Yes he had several TD catches but disappeared on regular plays to often. I just don't think our offense can truly take advantage of his skills.
5) Bennett and Kam??? I can see both sides of this argument. As much as I hate the Patriots they know when to get rid of players. No player is more important than the team. There is lots of money tied up there in aging veterans. It is emotional to see them go but in the long run probably better for the team.
6) Shaq Griffin will be a stud.
7) Hopefully we get our first round pick from this year back.
8) Chris Carson will be healthy and be just what we need at running back.
9) We will draft higher this year.
10) Get rid of some dead weight that did nothing to help us this year (Lacy, Rawls, Lane, Walsh, Luke Wilson, Tom Cable, Jokel, Ifedi). Replacing these guys with just about anyone will give us more production for our team.

We don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water just make some hard tweeks and were are back in the mix.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":3tt81dqa said:
I have a good feeling about next season. I think this season as bad as it was will kick the team in the head and stop resting on reputation. With some tweeks I feel we could contend next year. Our injury situation was horrific even starting before preseason. Odds are we will not be as injury prone next year (I hope).

1) Fire Cable
2) Get a new kicker - anyone
3) Our o-line should have more time together and with a new coach who know how to scheme we could be at least average.
4) I love Jimmy Graham but he is to expensive for our needs. Yes he had several TD catches but disappeared on regular plays to often. I just don't think our offense can truly take advantage of his skills.
5) Bennett and Kam??? I can see both sides of this argument. As much as I hate the Patriots they know when to get rid of players. No player is more important than the team. There is lots of money tied up there in aging veterans. It is emotional to see them go but in the long run probably better for the team.
6) Shaq Griffin will be a stud.
7) Hopefully we get our first round pick from this year back.
8) Chris Carson will be healthy and be just what we need at running back.
9) We will draft higher this year.
10) Get rid of some dead weight that did nothing to help us this year (Lacy, Rawls, Lane, Walsh, Luke Wilson, Tom Cable, Jokel, Ifedi). Replacing these guys with just about anyone will give us more production for our team.

We don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water just make some hard tweeks and were are back in the mix.
Nothing changes offensively unless the OC is gone as well!