Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Hawks in the UK this year? - EDIT - Confirmed - 10/14

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Well that seems like an unnecessary waste of time and resources.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• original poster wrote:
    beaumaris wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Guess which team UK fans want to see the most this coming season? I reckon we must still be all riding that bandwagon.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-uk-fans-most-hungry-to-see-seattle-seahawks-in-london/

Tempted to jump a plane,and go see this one.Ive got family a couple of hours drive away on the south coast (Bournemouth)
    Maybe take a couple of weeks vacation there. :2thumbs:

About 30 minutes from where I live :)

Where are you Poole ?
    beaumaris
    NET Bench Warmer

• beaumaris wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    beaumaris wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Guess which team UK fans want to see the most this coming season? I reckon we must still be all riding that bandwagon.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-uk-fans-most-hungry-to-see-seattle-seahawks-in-london/

Tempted to jump a plane,and go see this one.Ive got family a couple of hours drive away on the south coast (Bournemouth)

Where are you Poole ?

Basingstoke. Maybe a slight exaggeration with 30 minutes but very close!
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• original poster wrote:
    beaumaris wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    beaumaris wrote:

Where are you Poole ?

Basingstoke. Maybe a slight exaggeration with 30 minutes but very close!

Nice wee town,drove through it many a time. :2thumbs:
    beaumaris
    NET Bench Warmer

• Small world!
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• There will be limited tickets available when they go on sale to the general public, so if you’re able to get somebthats even better. Push comes to shove there will be tickets available via secondary market Stubhub, NFL Ticket Exchange etc. If you want a ticket you’ll get a tickets period. Wife and I airfare and hotel is booked and has been booked, we have travel insurance but it’s not gonna cover us backing out just because. I’m not watching the game in a bar, my whole point of this vacation was to watch my team play in London and that’s what I’m gonna do.
    Season Ticket Holder Sec 303 Row W Seats 12-18
    drummerseahawkboy
    NET Starter

• +1, everything booked other than trains and game tickets
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Should have four tickets in the pre-sale window, but two mates are a bit flaky, so might have two spare.
    Beren
    NET Rookie

• Beren wrote:Should have four tickets in the pre-sale window, but two mates are a bit flaky, so might have two spare.

I wouldn't say no :)
    www.hawk-talk.com

original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• I need to make up a sign that says "will give drum lessons for tickets" :lol:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• original poster wrote:
    Beren wrote:Should have four tickets in the pre-sale window, but two mates are a bit flaky, so might have two spare.

Would gladly sell them to someone off .NET for face value, if they become available tbh.

Especially if they are able to do the same for me when I visit the CLink at some indeterminate point in the next few years. ;)
    Beren
    NET Rookie

• Beren wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    Beren wrote:Should have four tickets in the pre-sale window, but two mates are a bit flaky, so might have two spare.

Would gladly sell them to someone off .NET for face value, if they become available tbh.

Especially if they are able to do the same for me when I visit the CLink at some indeterminate point in the next few years. ;)

Some seahawk fans are offering Clink tickets as straight swap.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Bergen, keep me informed please If came down to it, I would be willing to pay above face in needed be. Also I’m willing to do a straight swap with a game of your choice.
    Season Ticket Holder Sec 303 Row W Seats 12-18
    drummerseahawkboy
    NET Starter

• I know I am fairly new posting but being from the UK I should have early access to tickets so may have spare(s) in the pre-sale.

if any become available , likewise as said above...I will pop a message on here :D
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer

• DY_Seahawk wrote:I know I am fairly new posting but being from the UK I should have early access to tickets so may have spare(s) in the pre-sale.

if any become available , likewise as said above...I will pop a message on here :D

Only early access is for wembly season ticket holders and you can only buy the amount of tickets you already hold up to a maximum of 4.

I offered to get spares in the presale but i can only get 2 and i need both.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• DY_Seahawk wrote:I know I am fairly new posting but being from the UK I should have early access to tickets so may have spare(s) in the pre-sale.

If any of our UK fans have a couple extra tickets, let me know. I'll take them off your hands.

Also, how hard is it to get Arsenal tickets because I'd love to do both while I'm there if I could? I'd even go on the road to see them.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Bench Warmer

• Hockey Guy wrote:
    DY_Seahawk wrote:I know I am fairly new posting but being from the UK I should have early access to tickets so may have spare(s) in the pre-sale.

If any of our UK fans have a couple extra tickets, let me know. I'll take them off your hands.

Also, how hard is it to get Arsenal tickets because I'd love to do both while I'm there if I could? I'd even go on the road to see them.

I go and see arsenal relatively regularly and it is fairly easy to get tickets. Having a red membership and keeping an eye on the arsenal ticket website makes it much easier.

Away tickets are much harder to come by however you may be able to get tickets for the home end of whoever they are playing.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• I got tickets for the Jaguars Eagles game pretty easy. Unfortunately for me due to family obligations I can't go see the Hawks in London. But that does mean that I'll try to get you guys some tickets. Will post here if I succeed.
    Michael Dickson, P, Texas: Adopt a Rookie 2018

Living below sealevel: The only way is up!
    Zeearend
    NET Bench Warmer

• PM sent. Thx :2thumbs:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Seahawks London advanced scout party
Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 am
  • A couple of Seahawk fans have been checking out London prior to the game later this year, check out the video below to see how they got on...

UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Re: Seahawks London advanced scout party
Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 pm
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:A couple of Seahawk fans have been checking out London prior to the game later this year, check out the video below to see how they got on...

That looked insanely painful
    F-16 Viper Driver
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran

Getting ready.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

• Bobblehead wrote:Image

Getting ready.

Ha!

I'll see if I can buy a few on the season ticket presale too in case anyone's coming over and needs a ticket. And wants to sit next to me.
    London12
    NET Starter

• I have bought plane tickets from Norway and booked hotel at Heathrow, but haven't been able to buy a ticket yet. This will be fun!

Edit: Ok, I have to change my avatar...
    ballard1951
    NET Practice Squad

Previous

It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information