Duane Brown New Deal

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1023288864260218880[/tweet]
happy as larry good guy great player
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DuaneBrown76/status/1023290740795830272[/tweet]

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Congrats, Duane Brown! Already one of my favorite Seahawks. He is going to make Russell and the running game better over the next few years.

:irishdrinkers:

He showed up and got PAID. What a concept!

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1rymy1je said:
Congrats, Duane Brown! Already one of my favorite Seahawks. He is going to make Russell and the running game better over the next few years.

:irishdrinkers:

He showed up and got PAID. What a concept!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

xStickybudz

Reaction score
Ya I’m good with this. It’s time we give Russ the weapons he needs

chris98251

Reaction score
Gratz Brown, and right now Earl is throwing Darts at Schneider's and Pete's pictures.....................

This also seems to kind of fall into the three year window some of us have been thinking about.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Only 16 million guaranteed, will make 14 of it this year...... Really great news, and it is a really team friendly deal. I agree with an above poster, already one of my favorites as well. He was instantly, lol. As instant as his impact was felt. He came in off a holdout, played on a high ankle sprain, and was good. Now he has a whole off season with the team, and I am excited. From what I hear watching the live broadcast, he is in phenomenal shape. Finally, some positive news!

sutz

Reaction score
Sounds workable. Will give the team time to get his replacement up to speed. Fant, maybe?

chris98251

Reaction score
What I like most is we didn't get cute with him and signed him pretty fast, hope this is a indicator of getting a consistent O line group for a while, Britt I think also is locked up with his extension. The rest should be on rookie deals still. Other the Fluker.

ducks41468

Reaction score
I'm a bit wary given his age and performance last year (which I hope was Cable's fault), but it looks like a team-friendly deal with most most of the guaranteed money coming this year so I'm happy.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Love this. Reward players who don't bitch or complain or put themselves ahead of the team. Pete and John retaking control of the team. Certain players got way too comfortable and they had to go. I hope Earl learns from this and doesn't fume from this.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Too bad Earl didn't learn from previous extensions. You show up, we'll negotiate. You stay at home, nothing is going to happen. Schneider has been pretty consistent about this his entire time here.

We don't negotiate with terrorists, oops I mean, holdouts.

Latest posts