Reaction score
He has a promising career ahead, tho.

Get back soon, DJ Fluker.

TreeRon

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":kds9wftr said:

He's got a long history of injuries. I'm ambivalent.

Seymour

Reaction score
I don't know about a "promising career". He has missed major time in college with 4 knee injuries and sounds like we just saw #5. Doesn't sound like he is going to be reliable at all to me. :?: :?:

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":30k0j9ac said:

Does he?

With Simmons knee history we would be silly to count on him

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":6dajcjbh said:
MontanaHawk05":6dajcjbh said:

Does he?

I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T INCLUDE THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS "SHOULD HE STAY HEALTHY" DISCLAIMER JEESH GUYS GET OFF MY JOCKSTRAP

ivotuk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2fk14y0v said:
WestcoastSteve":2fk14y0v said:
MontanaHawk05":2fk14y0v said:

Does he?

I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T INCLUDE THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS "SHOULD HE STAY HEALTHY" DISCLAIMER JEESH GUYS GET OFF MY JOCKSTRAP

How dare you for NOT including every little obvious disclaimer! They have discovered a chink in your armor! :snack:

Back to discussion of the topic, as opposed to passing judgement on the quality of other's posts...

Simmons is now a Seahawk, with the Seahawks brand of conditioning, strength training, and concern for the long term health of their players.

Things will be different. Colleges don't put the kind of effort, care and money that a Pete Carroll team puts in to their players, and I doubt the Raiders spent any time on Jordan's health education.

This Front Office is dedicated to keeping their players healthy throughout the long season, and protects them using the long view. Other's will just use a player up and move on to the next one, but Pete realize's the importance of having healthy, rested players for the playoff push. Simmons will benefit from this. Maybe not this year, but certainly next year.

And this time he will have the benefit of being a Seahawk from the very beginning of the season. :2thumbs:

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'm having PTSD with this one today.

Post traumatic Suck ( at blocking) disorder

I cannot handle another Pocic snap.

THE TABS

Reaction score
ivotuk":2j10a0ye said:
MontanaHawk05":2j10a0ye said:
WestcoastSteve":2j10a0ye said:
MontanaHawk05":2j10a0ye said:

Does he?

How dare you for NOT including every little obvious disclaimer! They have discovered a chink in your armor! :snack:

Back to discussion of the topic, as opposed to passing judgement on the quality of other's posts...

Simmons is now a Seahawk, with the Seahawks brand of conditioning, strength training, and concern for the long term health of their players.

Things will be different. Colleges don't put the kind of effort, care and money that a Pete Carroll team puts in to their players, and I doubt the Raiders spent any time on Jordan's health education.

This Front Office is dedicated to keeping their players healthy throughout the long season, and protects them using the long view. Other's will just use a player up and move on to the next one, but Pete realize's the importance of having healthy, rested players for the playoff push. Simmons will benefit from this. Maybe not this year, but certainly next year.

And this time he will have the benefit of being a Seahawk from the very beginning of the season. :2thumbs:

How did that work with CJ Procise?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Montana telling people to get off his jockstrap, that's rich. He has done nothing but badmouth me since I've been on this site. Cry me a river man. Go Hawks

Mad Dog

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":17m1e7j1 said:
WestcoastSteve":17m1e7j1 said:
MontanaHawk05":17m1e7j1 said:

Does he?

Well TBH, availability is at least as important as ability for promising careers. That always needs to be a consideration.

King Dog

Reaction score
I really hope we get Fluker and Sweezy new contracts and keep Simmons around as long as we can on the cheap. Doesn't seem like the big guy can stay healthy.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Don't worry, there is still Pocic...

200.gif

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
ivotuk":18xo1mdd said:
MontanaHawk05":18xo1mdd said:
WestcoastSteve":18xo1mdd said:
MontanaHawk05":18xo1mdd said:

Does he?

CJ Procise, Anthony McCoy -- some guys are just injury prone and there is little the staff can do about it.

Who was that corner we got for Ahman Green???

Latest posts