Schotty and Solari are going to have a tough year

quadsas

Reaction score
Imagine being a DC and seeing Lockett and Metcalf on opposite sides. You're blitzing the shit outta Wilson. And with Doug likely gone, it's gonna be challenging.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I don't see how that's going to change anything, teams already try to blitz Wilson left & right, and most of the time it doesn't work out in their favor. Baldwin may or may not be our slot guy, but Wilson will find a way to make it work. Plus, they have Carson and/or Fant to pick up blitzes.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
quadsas":1o9liy2j said:
Imagine being a DC and seeing Lockett and Metcalf on opposite sides. You're blitzing the shit outta Wilson. And with Doug likely gone, it's gonna be challenging.

Continue to run the ball?

OP
OP
Q

quadsas

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2qqyr3ie said:
quadsas":2qqyr3ie said:

Worked out great in the playoffs

Uncle Si

Reaction score
quadsas":2a9rbt0x said:
Uncle Si":2a9rbt0x said:
quadsas":2a9rbt0x said:

Worked out great in the playoffs

Is everything based on one game?

Must be miserable

Also.. the team just added a massive, fast WR who can run go routes.. literally a WR to beat blitzes.

I honestly cant see the logic in your thread except to find a new place to whine about the same thing... and not even sure what that is except the Seahawks didnt win a Super Bowl

olyfan63

Reaction score
IIRC we have Jordan Simmons returning this year, healthy and ready to go unless someone knows otherwise.
We've got Duane Brown, Britt, Ifedi not sucking so badly, Jamarco Jones ready to go, and this Haynes kid from the draft looks like a fit. Anything we get from Pocic is a bonus. Toss in a little Will Dissly and I bet Schotty and Solari are feeling pretty good about our O-Line and our offense in general. I'm sure I've left out a few also.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Maybe this is the years CJ Prosise doesn’t get hurt breathing

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
I'm counting the braincells I've burned by opening this thread....

sutz

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":39vv3h4b said:
My head hurts from some the posts on here. But only on days that end in Y.
Yeah, it only bugs me on weekends and weekdays, oh and holidays. :twisted:

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
They didn't pay RW that much because Doug is on the team. They paid RW that much because he is the best at what he does, regardless of who else is on the field with him.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Yeah, Wilson is gonna suck without Doug on the field. You know, the way he sucked when he posted a perfect passer rating while targeting Tyler Lockett all last season.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...t-passer-rating-when-targeting-tyler-lockett/

70/57/965/10/0/158.3

But I'm sure that was all Doug drawing extra coverage, even when he was sidelined for 3 games. I bet the other team had 3 guys standing on the sideline to defend him if he came in. :roll:

knownone

Reaction score
You'd be taking a massive risk blitzing someone as elusive as Russ with Metcalf and Lockett in single coverage.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":23iaovva said:
Maybe this is the years CJ Prosise doesn’t get hurt breathing
Maybe this is the year..He gets cut like he should be..