Laying in bed last night and all I thought of was....

2_0_6

Reaction score
How differently would the game have gone if Malik Turner catches that damn ball?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
+1, it was a game changer, and the Packers D was VERY tired at that point. I don't care WHO the WR is, this is a damn playoffs, NO excuse for dropping a perfect pass in the playoffs, ever.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You sir, are correct. I truly believe if Turner catches that ball we're going down the field and scoring. GB was gassed.

I was angry though that Pete and Schotty slowed down the offense again on that last drive trying to run clock, instead of staying up tempo which was working at will the entire 2nd half.

I get that you don't want to leave Rodgers time, but you also know that our slow tempo offense hadn't worked the entire game......and dropping back into that sucked all the momentum out of the game.

Wartooth

Reaction score
That drop was surreal...
He was wide open, Russ hit him right in the numbers, easy 1st down...
He drops it!
Totally changed the outcome of the game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Before the pass... all I was thinking was "how much time will the Packers have to come back"

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Total drive killer. One play turned the game around. Adios Malik. You can't drop a pass like that and stay on this team.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Same with me. It would have changed the entire game. We had momentum and at that point on the field we would have been in 4 down territory.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":ekq5uaaa said:
That drop sucked, but it was also on 1st down. They had multiple chances after that to convert and they failed.

Technically true but we lost all momentum after that. We had the Packer D exhausted and on their heels, and they just got new life. That drop changed the entire trajectory of the drive.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, according some, not going for it on 4th and 11 was some crap decision. :?
The same team that had THREE successful conversions on 3rd down the ENTIRE GAME.

lukerguy

Reaction score
The Seahawks WR corp performed really well with Turner out vs PHI. I don't understand why they don't like David Moore.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Tusc2000":1ued4z9i said:
FlyingGreg":1ued4z9i said:
That drop sucked, but it was also on 1st down. They had multiple chances after that to convert and they failed.

Technically true but we lost all momentum after that. We had the Packer D exhausted and on their heels, and they just got new life. That drop changed the entire trajectory of the drive.

It's literally impossible to qualify or quantify "momentum". One could argue if they had such momentum, a dropped pass on 1st down should not have killed it. But I hear you.

I get it was a crusher. I just hate dumping on one guy for a loss.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not only does he catch it, they likely convert more than 3 stupid 3rd down conversions.
Shoot, Ursua would have caught that too.

James in PA

Reaction score
We need to get rid of these JAG receivers, bump Ursua up on the depth chart, and add a couple of better receivers in the offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Turner throughout the year was not special. He had a couple of nice catches but that's probability. You're always gonna have a few good plays, look at Tedric Thompson. He's a liability and that really showed against Green Bay as he dropped a pass that was gift wrapped for him. Hollister, DK, Lockett, Ursua, Homer even Willson catch that pass.

Latest posts