good game

rlkats

Reaction score
For all on herethat know me I would have been here in defeat also so after that. Good game guys. In seattle this game end different. Hawks are for real. Scary if they get a bye and homefield. Which is the most likely thing to happen. So hopefully see u one more time in seattle guys

Joey13091

Reaction score
Good game man. 9ers are an excellent team. I do see us playing them again this year. Classy post.

I'm still mad though. Lol

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. In KC so I had to watch the crummy Chargers game. Tuff one today but hats off to the Niners for getting it done today.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Good game by both teams, but the refs screwed both teams so the game was not as good as it could have been.

DHawk

Reaction score
Terpdragon":tnqn8ic4 said:
No, this game goes to the refs. They are making games just about unwatchable

Get out of here with that garbage. Undisciplined football against a good opponent is what happened.

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
Great divisional contest. Everything I expected, even the flags unfortunately. You just knew the refs were gonna have a noose on this one. There were bad calls and missed calls for both sides. About evened out from what I seen. Good luck down the stretch.
Go Niners!

Terpdragon

Reaction score
DHawk":1xhmzmxj said:
Terpdragon":1xhmzmxj said:

Get out of here with that garbage. Undisciplined football against a good opponent is what happened.
How is it garbage when alll of their scoring drives except the last one were possible by refs extending their drives to score when the drive would have ended? Also I have a right to my opinion as much as anyone else. They weren't doing crap until the that Gore run and the Hawks were getting bs calls against them all game. What is making it almost unwatchable is it's not just the Hawks they are doing this too, it's leaguewide uneven calls by the refs deciding games too often.

KK84

Reaction score
Actually, it was a pretty bad game for both sides, but it was hard fought. Good luck in the playoffs.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Terpdragon":3lv0n8h2 said:

This is loser talk and represents us badly as a fanbase.

It's a very rare thing that officials are truly the difference between a win and a loss. In my time as a Seahawks fan, I can really only remember three instances: 1998 at NYJ, 2003 at Baltimore, Super Bowl XL. Not that there wasn't bad officiating in other games, but I refuse to flat-out blame officials for any other losses.

drdiags

Reaction score
Saying the game goes to the refs does a disservice to both teams that played their butts off. MRob's hands to the face wasn't on the refs, it was on the player.

Good game to the 9ers and to the Seahawks. Time to take care of the rest of the schedule and see what happens for HFA or winning the division.

hawk45

Reaction score
Niners defense kept our offense bottled up the entire game, well done. Your offense made the plays they needed to make. Congrats on the win, you earned it.

TwoDayBooze

Reaction score
Yep yep, not exactly what I'd call a 'clean' game but it was hard fought and physical as shit. This is your Steelers-Ravens rivalry out west, I'm just glad I don't have to pretend ESPN/NFLN doesn't exist this week lol. Good game, hope Wright is ok.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Every fan base has its fare share of issues but I like this fan base many legit fans thanks for the banter and sportsmanship. If my niners dont make it to the bowl thake this whole thing for the nfcw.

DHawk

Reaction score
Terpdragon":1h08emhm said:
DHawk":1h08emhm said:
Terpdragon":1h08emhm said:

How is it garbage when alll of their scoring drives except the last one were possible by refs extending their drives to score when the drive would have ended? Also I have a right to my opinion as much as anyone else. They weren't doing crap until the that Gore run and the Hawks were getting bs calls against them all game. What is making it almost unwatchable is it's not just the Hawks they are doing this too, it's leaguewide uneven calls by the refs deciding games too often.

Can you please give examples of the penalties that were undeserved that you say lead to their scores? For the record, I'm not saying you don't have an opinion, I'm calling your opinion loser-speak, which is lame, or as I referred to it, garbage.

Terpdragon

Reaction score
drdiags":2rw1vkx2 said:
Saying the game goes to the refs does a disservice to both teams that played their butts off. MRob's hands to the face wasn't on the refs, it was on the player.

Good game to the 9ers and to the Seahawks. Time to take care of the rest of the schedule and see what happens for HFA or winning the division.
The refs extending 49'rs drives with bs penalties changed the score of the game. I wasn't trying to disservice the Hawks effort I was stating that the refs directly affected the score of the game.