Richard's agent expects $5mil in endorsements

irocdave

Reaction score
That rant was calculated, thought that at the time and this justifies it. He has opened the door for the national media to want to interview him = mor exposure. With his intelligence, ability to articulate his thoughts and smile he will become a household figure. The money will pour in for him, wouldn't be surprised ( if he handles media week successfully) for him to make more than 5 million next year alone. Dude has it all and is smarter than the media gives him credit for. The cool thing is he ties his teammates to his success. From 50K feet it would appear that he is doing this for himself, but that "U Mad Bro" thing last year with Brady was all about shoving the Hawks success in the face of mediots that didn't recognize how good the Hawks were. It worked.

Erebus

Reaction score
Signing endorsement deals before the Super Bowl, and getting a life-changing amount of money right before the Super Bowl, would be a distraction to almost anyone. I hope he's able to maintain his focus during all this.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Erebus":3im7er0k said:
Signing endorsement deals before the Super Bowl, and getting a life-changing amount of money right before the Super Bowl, would be a distraction to almost anyone. I hope he's able to maintain his focus during all this.
Sherman doesn't sign enforcements, his agent does, therefore no distraction.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
i hope he endorses pizza hut and he makes commercials trashing papapappaa johns in the SB

Davehawk

Reaction score
All I have to say is that after all this Richard Sherman better have a hell of a game against Denver.

Meeker

Reaction score
Axx":325xk6oa said:
i hope he endorses pizza hut and he makes commercials trashing papapappaa johns in the SB

Pick six toppings for only...

seadoc30

Reaction score
Its kinda fishy fishy how that Shermans Beats headphone commercial came out at the right time. I hope this wasn't all some big staged act by Sherman. Initially I was ok with what he did, but the more I think about it, it was very selfish of Sherman to take away all the attention from the team and making his image bigger than the team. Now hearing all these endorsement things, I have a clear idea that this was a very calculated selfish action by Sherman. That better had been his last show. If I am Pete/Seahawks, I wouldn't accept this crap again.

Teqneek

Reaction score
^ you need to email that to his brother lol... I fully support that

-The Glove-

Reaction score
If his endorsements allow him to take less money from the Seahawks, would that be okay with you? If, with all the focus being on Sherman, the rest of the D is able to focus and play their asses off, would that ease your minds?

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
Hopefully Sherman is doing all this to offset a modest contract he signs with the team

niveky

Reaction score
Axx":2w0m7lu3 said:

well, since Papa Johns is the official pizza of the NFL I highly doubt that will happen.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
While I agree that Sherman's general trash-talking persona is intended to have this sort of result, I honestly believe his outburst at the end of the NFCCG was more a product of his emotions at the time.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ASuperForce":3tik75p4 said:
While I agree that Sherman's general trash-talking persona is intended to have this sort of result, I honestly believe his outburst at the end of the NFCCG was more a product of his emotions at the time.
I bet you it was at least 30% planned. His own play at the end just set it up beautifully.