10326422_1422915041303454_1858074017_n.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,310

Scottemojo

Reaction score
A, B, C, It s as easy as 1,2,3, as simple as do re mi

Yes, we will run a 5 QB set, and Jim Harbaugh will explode

Basis4day

Reaction score
In before someone suggests Kam Chancellor should be brought in on trick plays at QB.

Threedee

Reaction score
Best we can do is three QBs plus one on the practice squad. I still think this means Daniels and Price are toast.

kearly

Reaction score
It's times like this I wish even more that the NFL had 100 man rosters, so you could keep a bunch of players who are perhaps more "fun to watch" than purely talented. I'm guessing one of these QBs will be trimmed before the preseason begins.

Which kind of sucks, because I'd really hate to miss the chance to see Price or Daniels in game action for the Seahawks. Even Pryor, who has some major issues as a passer, is a lot of fun to watch. He makes plays left and right. He's basically a bit like Tim Tebow minus the stigma.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":3v3c9htl said:
It's times like this I wish even more that the NFL had 100 man rosters, so you could keep a bunch of players who are perhaps more "fun to watch" than purely talented. I'm guessing one of these QBs will be trimmed before the preseason begins.

Which kind of sucks, because I'd really hate to miss the chance to see Price or Daniels in game action for the Seahawks. Even Pryor, who has some major issues as a passer, is a lot of fun to watch. He makes plays left and right. He's basically a bit like Tim Tebow minus the stigma.
The NFL needs an American D-League a minor league like MLB.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
What's worse is that here in the UK, we have one. There's 18 or so teams in our 'Premier' league and 35 in the 'National' league.

Not quite the same thing as teams are promoted and relegated same as in our soccer leagues but it's there. I've often wondered why the NFL doesn't have one and the best answer I can come up with is the popularity of College football vs something like the UFL.

ManBunts

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1yt9bmu3 said:
kearly":1yt9bmu3 said:

The NFL needs an American D-League a minor league like MLB.

Ask and ye shall receive. I give you, the CFL!

kf3339

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1c049bnw said:
Not one white qb. My how things have changed over the last 15 years .

It's really weird since I don't remember PC not having white QB's at SC. I personally don't care but still it seems strange to me.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think Price has a chance of making the pracice squad. Something tells me they want him around but I could be wrong.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
You ask, "Any chance we keep five QB's?"

No way chance in hell! Three on the 53 man roster....one on the Practice Squad at best, although highly unlikely.