STlL RED ALICE is banned from all STL RAMS SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2dj6vqy6 said:
Scottemojo":2dj6vqy6 said:
We had an Oklahoma Thunder fan on here who was kind of irritating about the Sonics, but he didn't get banned. Trust me, Seattle fans know your fears.

Ugh, who was that asshole?

Well based on the current trend I am thinking of going back and finding him to Ban him because if the Rams are doing it we should to :)

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":1xslgihk said:
peachesenregalia":1xslgihk said:
Scottemojo":1xslgihk said:
We had an Oklahoma Thunder fan on here who was kind of irritating about the Sonics, but he didn't get banned. Trust me, Seattle fans know your fears.

Well based on the current trend I am thinking of going back and finding him to Ban him because if the Rams are doing it we should to :)

You can only ban him if he talks badly about Seattle on a Rams forum.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":32sw9138 said:
chris98251":32sw9138 said:
peachesenregalia":32sw9138 said:
Scottemojo":32sw9138 said:

You can only ban him if he talks badly about Seattle on a Rams forum.

Well I think you mean OKC forum but I guess that is a caveat.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":2ypdbefh said:
peachesenregalia":2ypdbefh said:
Scottemojo":2ypdbefh said:

Well based on the current trend I am thinking of going back and finding him to Ban him because if the Rams are doing it we should, too :)

FIFY before Iro gets in. LOL

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":1z6pppk0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1z6pppk0 said:
Marvin49":1z6pppk0 said:
..........I mean it's not like the Rams are FROM LA or anything and only moved to STL. :D........
Uh Marv, the Rams are actually from Cleveland. Moved to LA in 1950 IIRC.

SMDH.

Missing the joke there just a bit homey.
Would help then if you used the "sarcasm off" smilie then, homey, since there is no sarcasm font. But perhaps I'm just a bit slow..........

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
After winning the 1945 NFL Championship Game, the Cleveland Rams moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1946, making way for Paul Brown's Cleveland Browns of the All-America Football Conference and becoming the only NFL champion ever to play the following season in another city.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":3bdmlxav said:
After winning the 1945 NFL Championship Game, the Cleveland Rams moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1946, making way for Paul Brown's Cleveland Browns of the All-America Football Conference and becoming the only NFL champion ever to play the following season in another city.
Thanks for the actual year. Was too lazy to look it up. :D

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":d9gy2uam said:
TeamoftheCentury":d9gy2uam said:
Thanks for the actual year. Was too lazy to look it up. :D
No problem. I was interested, too. You're correct that CLEVELAND originally lost the Rams, not L.A. While Cleveland is on their 3rd franchise, the Rams leaving Cleveland didn't have the same sting as Modell moving the (former) Browns. This is worth reading: http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.s ... geles.html
Some bigger picture things with that move.

As far as losing a team, it also didn't hurt Cleveland to lose the Rams because they immediately got the Browns. St. Louis will feel the loss as the team has been there awhile and no plan to put a team there, correct? I've thought that the Rams helmet was fitting for STL with that horn looking a bit like the Arch. But, I sort of liked the team as a kid when they were the Los Angeles Rams. They weren't really a rival of the Seahawks. I did root for Tampa Bay in that 1979 NFC Championship game, though. Still, that Vince Ferragamo Rams team was pretty cool.

Check this out. (see the signatures) Miami Seahawks are now the Indianapolis Colts:
668afbad56ae2d7a8e7489e4596e221a

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":37lkj84n said:
Check this out. (see the signatures) Miami Seahawks are now the Indianapolis Colts:
668afbad56ae2d7a8e7489e4596e221a
Otto Graham was an amazing QB, easily the greatest of his time. 10 year pro career with the Brownies ('46-'49 in the AAFC and '50-'55 in the NFL) and all 10 seasons Cleveland played in the league championship game. I believe he won 7 of those including 3 in the NFL and I think all 4 in the AAFC. I'm rambling form memory on those numbers but I do know for sure he played for the championship every year of his career. Talk about consistency!

drdiags

Reaction score
I do remember the outrage and retaliation fans of this site had with Kingdome Karleesimo, when he was ragging on the team on the Chicago Bears site. He got banned here which lead to some Bears fans trolling the site and calling our admins Nazis. Kingdome claimed he was just speaking the truth but it didn't end well for him here.

So I could see why Rams fans on some of their sites after getting wind of some unfavorable comments about St Louis would push to have Red Alice banned.

Fan sites do tend to have a lot of drama about them. If you are going to be outspoken, sometimes you will have to be willing to take the bullet. I can see both sides but I do know folks will push to have voices they find objectionable removed from their happy place. Happens here all the time.

drdiags

Reaction score
On a nostalgic note, I remember Metcalfe and Hart along with other St Louis Cardinals (Dan Dierdorf, Conrad Dobler) before that franchise moved to Phoenix. I believe the Cardinals used to be on the South Side of Chicago before Bidwell tooik them to St Louis. Just a bunch of musical chairs with a few of these teams.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I was a Rams fan when I was kid. Norm Van Broklin, Crazylegs Hirsch, and then came Deacon Jones, Rosy Grier, and the Fearsome Foursome.

I remained a Rams fan until Frontiere took over. Damn I hated that woman!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LymonHawk":vaev6cfn said:
I was a Rams fan when I was kid. Norm Van Broklin, Crazylegs Hirsch, and then came Deacon Jones, Rosy Grier, and the Fearsome Foursome............
Damn you are old. I go back to the Fearsome Foursome (the other 2 were Lamar Lundy and Merlin Olsen), Roman Gabriel, Jack Snow, etc. but not clear back to Van Brocklin, Crazy Legs, et. al.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
Yeah, we don't really think you're a Ram fan. I did wonder why I never saw any of your posts, though.

How you got kicked off STLtoday or RRF is beyond me, however. Many are disliked on those boards just like you. BUT, RRF is on life support. Those guys, like me, went to ROD. That's a great forum and I admire X for kicking you off it. That's just funny.

You belong here with you pals, man. I come here to to scout. I've found some nice nuggets in the past that were rather enjoyable.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":2eylx98m said:
Yeah, we don't really think you're a Ram fan. I did wonder why I never saw any of your posts, though.

How you got kicked off STLtoday or RRF is beyond me, however. Many are disliked on those boards just like you. BUT, RRF is on life support. Those guys, like me, went to ROD. That's a great forum and I admire X for kicking you off it. That's just funny.

You belong here with you pals, man. I come here to to scout. I've found some nice nuggets in the past that were rather enjoyable.

Perfect example of why some places can't have nice things.......................

Oh and for the record. Red Alice has been nothing but a staunch Ram supporter and openly so since she came here, unlike some others that hide behind Seahawks players names or feint Seahawk support.

chris98251

Reaction score
We do have rules about attacking posters here though, your pointedly saying she is disliked, which is personal, your piling on her about something that occurred on another board and coming here to gloat which I consider trolling.

I think we need a vote going forward about your participation in your scouting adventures, especially since you came here under a masked Moniker. Misrepresentation on a application is an action that can lead to being banned as well. You put Seahawks as your favorite team in the profile to gain access to our forum, the above post obviously makes that a lie also.

So from your above post we can determine, You misrepresent yourself, you lie, your a stalker and a troll. So who is really the Fake here.

Not looking good going forward.......................

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
chris98251":16bfwein said:
We do have rules about attacking posters here though, your pointedly saying she is disliked, which is personal, your piling on her about something that occurred on another board and coming here to gloat which I consider trolling.

I think we need a vote going forward about your participation in your scouting adventures, especially since you came here under a masked Moniker. Misrepresentation on a application is an action that can lead to being banned as well. You put Seahawks as your favorite team in the profile to gain access to our forum, the above post obviously makes that a lie also.

So from your above post we can determine, You misrepresent yourself, you lie, your a stalker and a troll. So who is really the Fake here.

Not looking good going forward.......................

I'm cool, man. I have nothing more regarding this topic. Thanks for the brief.

Status
Not open for further replies.