Miami in the same boat as us...?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... on-offense

Reading this article it's hard to not see the similarities between both of our offenses. The glaring difference being the Lazor is in his first year as an OC in Miami, and Bevell has been doing it for a bit here. Who pulls out of this first, or, does something have to be done at all? I just found this to be rather fascinating that another team is experiencing the same thing we are right now. Although, I think we have seen the last of it here (hopefully) since we went back to our identity as a run first team. Miami may not find themselves so easily though, or in time to make a difference with the playoffs looming. Thoughts?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I really don't see a lot of similarities, other than when a team's struggling on offense everyone blames the offensive coordinator like we do here with Bevell.

Miami has 3-4 average RB's, an average QB, an average WR corp, and an average O-line............so what's that all spell? That's right, an average inconsistent offense.

We have an above average QB, above average RB, below average WR's and O-line. What's that spell? Also an average offense that runs well, but passes terrible.

pehawk

Reaction score
There are similarities, actually. Each sees success primarily off of RO, but, for different reasons.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Ahhh... Bill Lazor. He was the Seahawk QB coach here during the tail end of the Holmgren era.