Holy BOOM Browner!!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Did you guys just catch that hit on the SD TE? The dude is still down. I don't think Browner ever hit anyone that hard while in Seattle. Poor kid. It's not Gates, it's the other TE.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Browner is a beast. Will always appreciate what he accomplished here and wish we had had the space to re-sign him.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Thought the penalty was total bullshit. He lead with his shoulder. But no surprise, it's Bill Leavy's crew. Hey Bill, Browner's not a Seahawk anymore so need to screw him.

Chapman

Reaction score
I was thinking they same thing.
Not a Seahawk anymore and still gets screwed.

titan3131

Reaction score
I was just about to post about this. Its a perfect hit. Bad call.

Browner hit welker hard in 2012.

titan3131

Reaction score
This hit just looks worse like a kam and vd hit due to the te height. Unlike the welker hobbitt.

daveman918

Reaction score
Leavy's crew has consistently changed the flow of games this year. One of the least competent crews in the NFL.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
We could have kept him here. The Pats aren't paying him shit. We could use the depth. Dumb move by the FO. JMO.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":11w0rbij said:
We could have kept him here. The Pats aren't paying him shit. We could use the depth. Dumb move by the FO. JMO.
Disagree with you which is rare. Simon and B-Max are both better and Lane is comparable. That's not to say I don't appreciate him for his time as a Hawk though cuz I do.

daveman918":11w0rbij said:
Leavy's crew has consistently changed the flow of games this year. One of the least competent crews in the NFL.
Agree 100%. Horrible crew.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":gaj0mebo said:
Seahwkgal":gaj0mebo said:
Disagree with you which is rare. Simon and B-Max are both better and Lane is comparable. That's not to say I don't appreciate him for his time as a Hawk though cuz I do.

daveman918":gaj0mebo said:

Yeah, but could you imagine how bad ass and deep our secondary would be with him still here?
BTW, I was really liking BMax playing the slot today and I do think that Simon has Sherman potential. He just has to dial it down and fine tune his skills.
I really miss Browner though.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2qgnn1fb said:
hawksfansinceday1":2qgnn1fb said:
Seahwkgal":2qgnn1fb said:

daveman918":2qgnn1fb said:

Yeah, but could you imagine how bad ass and deep our secondary would be with him still here?
BTW, I was really liking BMax playing the slot today and I do think that Simon has Sherman potential. He just has to dial it down and fine tune his skills.
I really miss Browner though.
He probably would have failed yet another drug test here. He let his teammates down and it was time for a change of venue for him.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
So you are saying it was a Seattle thing? He has not been busted yet this year in NE.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Clean hit. Totally legal. Man, that weed is making him fierce.