Orlando Scandrick possible Torn ACL

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hate when injury happens but it's Dallas so I'm a bit torn. I suppose I should feel guilty for being so, right?

endzorn

Reaction score
Dallas is particularly thin at corner. Claiborne outside is a league average corner on his best day so expect an injury like this to expose one of Dallas' shortcomings.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Does it seem as if there've been an unusually high number of injuries so far this camp/preseason? Seems like we hear about another one every day.

Threedee

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":18d47t56 said:
Hate when injury happens but it's Dallas so I'm a bit torn. I suppose I should feel guilty for being so, right?
The only thing torn is the ACL.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
9af8cc26_Draya-Orlando-Scandrick-.png

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Huge injury for them. Carr is banged up and Scandrick is arguably their best corner anyway. Now their secondary is hurting to go along with their soft run defense. The Cowboys are pushing "all offense" status if they're not there already. I 1-3 start may do them in. They have PHI, NYG, WAS, and NE out of the gate.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on PHI. Their running game is excellent and they have the makings of a solid defense. Fletcher Cox, Kiko Alonson, and a couple of former Legion of Boom CB's have them sitting in a good spot. Like I said to several Cowboy, their shot was last year and they didn't finish. Maybe next year.